What's new

Does Mortal Kombat need a better Vampire character?

Does Mortal Kombat need a better Vampire character?

• Yes

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters

tazzmission

Banned
why have mk be a sequel why not a prequel?

have it center around king jerod, taven ,kitanna milena, bring in new charachters

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
they can use magic, and live longer, so...

Exactly, my friend :D.

If Game Of Thrones has taught me nothing, it's that the cleanliness of your conditions should have no impact whatsoever on your capabilities in battle. Not if you're truly versed in your craft.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Outworld is a dirty, dirty place.
I pitched an idea to john vogel saying that reptile got buffed from being merged with onaga and then reptile took revenge on raiden because raiden committed genocide on the raptors to stop shinnok taking earthrealm the first time. Then john vogel corrected me by saying that the reptile onaga story was non canon. But reptile could always try to free his realm, like nitara's orb quest.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
why have mk be a sequel why not a prequel?

have it center around king jerod, taven ,kitanna milena, bring in new charachters

S-Z Mythologies was a prequel. So was Deception.

Speaking of Deception, Shujinko for MK10 pls. NRS games need a random-type character. Shinnok would be ok too but Shujinko is bawss.

Justice

Noob
I love Nitara but at this point she is irrelevant. All of her moves were given to other characters in MK9 (Mileena's pounce and bite attack for example). I'd love to see Nitara come back but she'd have to be revamped and that might kill the appeal of the character.

tazzmission

Banned
S-Z Mythologies was a prequel. So was Deception.

Speaking of Deception, Shujinko for MK10 pls. NRS games need a random-type character. Shinnok would be ok too but Shujinko is bawss.

im reffering to when shinnok gets banished and shao khan invading edenia

make a mk sm / mk d konquest hybrid instead of a 100% full fledged fighter

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
MK sucks at love stories. Rain should be on all love stories. So his drama is about how he is a heartbreaker. And he makes you cry because he knows about water.
Dont play fighting games if you want love and drama we have chickflicks for that.

BTW youre making no sense whatsoever

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
ONLY IF:

-Character gets Edward hair (for male or female)

-NRS can make character glitter on daylight stages

-A shirtless Werewolf character gets added as quasi love interest/protector/arch nemesis (Move over Scorpion & Sub-zero!!!)

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
i back down on Mk needing a vampire character. Scratch that idea and close the thread.
The problem is not vampire. The problem is Twilight. TYM is not really the place for that. BUT, like I said before, the way to do it would be to have the love triangle story as a challenge tower mission ( Like Mileena's Teddy Bear ). Nightwolf turns into a wolf and eats people as his Animality. Nitara could have a love story with Nigjhtwolf and the Male vampire that was cut from MKDA (Mavado replaced him) could be the jealous BAMFire. ANd they FIGHT because they break up or get jealous whatever.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Mer refers to either elf in elderscrolls or mermaids. Gay as in homosexual. Gaymer therefore homosexual elf or homosexual fish person think about that next time you're in starbucks.

There is no room for vampire vs werewolf story. Werewolves are pack animal, if you're gonna do a werewolves vs vampire story u gotta bring back more than one. However u could do a partnership between a werewolf and vampire. Say Shao Kahn killed all werewolves except nightwolf, say Kahn did same to vampire and Nitara remains. So they can form a partnership against Kahn. Werewolves would risk their own life for a vampire. Remember they have treaties in place to keep them in check. But a werewolf who falls for a vampire could have that broken relationship where they complete and compliment each other because of history/myth story regarding them both and they could just amend any existing treaty.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Don't just make her a vampire.

Make her a fucking MORTAL KOMBAT vampire.

If those twi-hard retards can reinvent vampirism, so can Ed Boon.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
MK10 needs that one Voodoo character... ZAQ might have to help me link it. It was through a contest we held... like two years ago?