What's new

Does Flash have a "Teleport" move, does anyone?

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I'd like characters like the Flash to have a teleport move, where he moves so fast next to you it appears like a teleport from Raiden or something. Maybe for Superman too or other speedsters. Is this in the game at all ey? I was thinking Batman might have one, disappear into some smoke and then appear next to you, but nay.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Shazam, Raven, and purportedly Ares (via the tweet that accidentally revealed him) have teleports. Shazam's seems to be like Smoke Towards/Away, Raven's is more like a Marvel-style teleport.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
ares has a 20 frame teleport with almost instant recovery from what i could tell of what i saw from him, the flash doesn't need a teleport trust me :)

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Everyone else got to it before me. Flash avoids projectiles with his vibratey phasing thing and that command dash that tech crouches under them. This latter option is effectively a teleport but has more uses.

I was kinda hoping he'd get an update on that dash attack he had in MKvDC where his animation was just like a red laser. Really gave a good impression of his speed. Even though they could easily make it reasonable I guess they wanted to just avoid any allusion to that terrible, terrible game.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Hmm well that seems cool for the Flash. Does Superman have any sort of "teleport"? He's the 2nd fastest guy in the game or so, itd be nice if he had a superspeed rush thingy. It's too bad Wonder Woman doesnt, shes almost as fast as Superman.

For Batman I guess I was surprised given how he is similar to Scorpion they say and he had a tele, and Batman likes to vanish and surprise people.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Hmm well that seems cool for the Flash. Does Superman have any sort of "teleport"? He's the 2nd fastest guy in the game or so, itd be nice if he had a superspeed rush thingy. It's too bad Wonder Woman doesnt, shes almost as fast as Superman.
Far as I know he doesn't. Great dash and an air dash, but no teleportish thing.

All these characters do not need teleports. Just use raven if you want one that bad. Flash is the last one who needs it in this game.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Far as I know he doesn't. Great dash and an air dash, but no teleportish thing.
Gotcha. I think the best representation of Supermans speed, and what it coulda been like if they decided to include it, was in that first cinematic trailer for the DC:Universe Online MMORPG game... where Superman is fighting Lex Luthor and hes about 50 feet away and Luthor is shooting green stuff at him and Superman is floating there and then BOOM rushes at him, there is no blur really, its just as our eyes would see it. Hes on the left, and then hes on the right a foot away from Lex Luthor faster than the blink of an eye.

Would be cool for a teleport like that for Flash or Superman. Im sure they didnt for gameplay reasons that make sense, but it woulda been cool :)

dendeno9

Noob
MK style teleport attacks don't make sense in a back to block game like Injustice. Just imagine how difficult it would be if you were walking backward to block in MK and had to change directions at a godlike reaction speed every time smoke teleported. It wouldn't be a fun game and I really hope we dont have any kind of teleport that quickly changes the side of the screen your character is on.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
MK style teleport attacks don't make sense in a back to block game like Injustice. Just imagine how difficult it would be if you were walking backward to block in MK and had to change directions at a godlike reaction speed every time smoke teleported. It wouldn't be a fun game and I really hope we dont have any kind of teleport that quickly changes the side of the screen your character is on.
I can see your point, but still you had to push block in time on MK9, so itd require the same level or reflexes, and if you knew the characters you'd know which way the teleport was coming from. But Smokes multi sided teleport would obviously have to not be in it, thats definitely true.

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!

I don't think you're going to like Shazam or Ares.