What's new

Doctor nick voice- Hi everybody

DCT

Noob
Well after months of lurking on these boards,I finally decided to join up.

I'm not going to lie, I am not even close to being a strong or great player by any stretch of the imagination but what I lack right now in skill I make up for with a desire to get better at MK, which is the first time since the 90's that I wanted to actually level up my game in a fighter and honestly this always felt like the best place to do that.

So that's the short of it.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Well after months of lurking on these boards,I finally decided to join up.

I'm not going to lie, I am not even close to being a strong or great player by any stretch of the imagination but what I lack right now in skill I make up for with a desire to get better at MK, which is the first time since the 90's that I wanted to actually level up my game in a fighter and honestly this always felt like the best place to do that.

So that's the short of it.
Hey, I give you props for admitting your not very good... but leave that up to the competitive player... maybe you're just that modest. ;)

Also, you coming to ECT3 later this month? New Jersey!

DCT

Noob
I'm going to make a effort to since a drive to Jersy is only a few hours from my part of NY, depends on my sister and her husband right now as I think they said they may be going to a power lifting competition out of state either that weekend or the following and I will have to do dog and house sitting duty, if not then yeah.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm going to make a effort to since a drive to Jersy is only a few hours from my part of NY, depends on my sister and her husband right now as I think they said they may be going to a power lifting competition out of state either that weekend or the following and I will have to do dog and house sitting duty, if not then yeah.
Awesome. Do what you can - it'd be nice to meet you in person. ;)

DCT

Noob
I feel the same about you guys. Worse comes to worse there's always next year and of course other events I will make it to one by years end even if it's just a casual.