What's new

General/Other - Displacer Displacer changes ideas

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Extending f2 wouldn't work either unless they do a complete overhaul of the move. Making f2 a bit quicker to the tune of 13 frames and implement a new mid similar to the last hit of f2+24 and f12b2 which is in fact 15 frame start up that I'm fine with.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Extending f2 wouldn't work either unless they do a complete overhaul of the move. Making f2 a bit quicker to the tune of 13 frames and implement a new mid similar to the last hit of f2+24 and f12b2 which is in fact 15 frame start up that I'm fine with.
Well, that can work, especially since animations are already there. Although followup of that new "sparky" normal will be something that should be thought out.

just_2swift

Well, that can work, especially since animations are already there. Although followup of that new "sparky" normal will be something that should be thought out.
The new sparky would be his prime footsie tool in neutral it would cover what d4 can't.

I read over some of this stuff, and one thing i do like is changing front teleport to db4, but they should also change teleport away to df4 if you're going to do that.

i dont think that immunity frames should be added, but i'd like to see it get the scorpion treatment where if you teleport on wakeup (and only during wakeup) you get armor during startup. just wishful thinking

I think that DB3 and exDB3 is what NRS needs to fix in order to make raiden better, and here is what i would do
1. Damage scaling adjusted
2. EX version auto corrects in the air when coming down
3. +4, same pushback
4. Displacer: special cancellable at apex of upward motion with teleport or superman
5. MOS: at each point creates an orb (one in the air when at the peak, one when he comes down if EX'd). this would make the move a staple part of that variation and create all sort of interesting trap setups if done properly IMO, especially in the corner.

as for MB superman in displacer, i'd like to be able to use it to have him grab opponent similar to what he does now, and be able to control what direction he throws him from the point you burn it. Cooler idea: do what he does now where he throws back and teleports, but instead of getting that final hit allows you to continue combo. would be another restand
I'm loving everything you did here. I do line the supermanMB punch at the end but say if you were to hold a button down during the animation you could have the choice of a restand

just_2swift

With seeing smoke and his smoke Tele string extensions. Do you guys think they gave displacer the same? It would be welcomed.