What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

The game gets so freaking dirty when they start increasing the amount of charges needed for each battle, I think the last battle is going to require a full bar just to participate! Can't wait til I get that first gold!
Yeah dude, just save up for that gold booster pack. All Golds seem to be pretty OP. Their base level 1 stats are barely worse than my leveled ass GL and Nightwing.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Yeah dude, just save up for that gold booster pack. All Golds seem to be pretty OP. Their base level 1 stats are barely worse than my leveled ass GL and Nightwing.
Kinda hoping to get either Joker or Bats to get the unlocks out the way, or if not then probably Bane, someone else on the forum has him and I hear he is redonkulously OP.

EDIT: Scrap that, definitely Regime Flash is top of the list. I love Flash in general/in this game and a super OP version of him would be suh-weeeeeet!

Kinda hoping to get either Joker or Bats to get the unlocks out the way, or if not then probably Bane, someone else on the forum has him and I hear he is redonkulously OP.

EDIT: Scrap that, definitely Regime Flash is top of the list. I love Flash in general/in this game and a super OP version of him would be suh-weeeeeet!
I think Regime Flash is just a silver though, isn't he?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I think Regime Flash is just a silver though, isn't he?
I think you're right, damn. Has anyone posted a full slide of all the character cards? I can only find the support card slide, speaking of which: are support cards worth it at all?

I think you're right, damn. Has anyone posted a full slide of all the character cards? I can only find the support card slide, speaking of which: are support cards worth it at all?
Yeah I dont think so. Just go into the shop and you can browse the characters. You can click on them and find out what their "trait" is too.

And yeah, I think at least the health and damage support cards are worth it for your main team. Fairly cheap as far as spending coins goes.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Another two tips: You cannot block forever, you bring your arms up, hold, and then they go down. Also as soon as you fight someone, learn what it looks like when they block. It'll help

Also when normal/heavy punches are thrown, in later battles just take the hit, don't block, it'll bring your meter up faster which in some cases will let you basically one-shot at least 1 character.

Also when normal/heavy punches are thrown, in later battles just take the hit, don't block, it'll bring your meter up faster which in some cases will let you basically one-shot at least 1 character.
Yep. If im up against a power reducer. Ill switch to mine and let him hit me, get my meter, burn his and repeat.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think the quickest way to get free coins is to replay Battle 6 over and over. Each fight only costs 1 Energy, and they're easy enough to swap out members as necessary. Every fight nets you around 320 coins, which is about the same as the fights that cost 2 Energy, so it's definitely more efficient. Each fight takes about 1:45 (including load times), so in order to get the 75,000 required for the discounted Gold pack, it would take about 7 hours of constant play. That's the most efficient method I've been able to work out.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Not so much a tip, but has anyone see Killer Frost or Ares on the app game? I can't see them on the buy screen and haven't come up against them in battles...

I'm going to assume you meant "wouldn't".

But in case not... Uh, no... Just Batman.

No bloody A, B, C or D...

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Bought Joker as my first purchase instead of saving up for a gold booster (gotta have that skin, and his silver varient is so less expensive). Definitely gonna help me tear through the lower level stuff, guy's a beast atm.

My tips for this game is to have 3 completely different characters. For example: A tank, a heavy hitter and an agile character. I have Solomon Grundy (Can take large amounts of damage, esp with "Born on a Monday", Slade (Lock and Load is very damaging) and Nightwing (Energy Drain for boss levels).

Another piece of advice: Never use heavy attack or block. The best defense is an offense and the best way to defeat an enemy is to hit them before they can hit you or use a special attack.

Whelp, have fun beating this game people. Now that I've got far enough, I've realized that you're not only going to need 3 level 40 (the cap) gold characters with maxed upgrades, but you'll also need to promote each gold to Elite V (the max). That's 5 of each gold character. A level 40 gold without being promoted will not even be able sustain the chip damage from the end game battles long enough. They NEED to be promoted.

FML.