What's new

Describe your Kameo's 3 Traits

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Seeing these on MK media got me a little fucked up. Kameos are going to have archetypes but it will be very ambiguous traits like "well-rounded" until the community finds a better way to label them.

So in the lieu of using a webforum in 2023 and fueling nerd energy uh post your own Kameo(s) with their own 3 traits(funny/serious idgaf). Keep it in one post lol

Remember Kameos also impact your forward throw and have unique properties...

ex:
Kung Lao

MOVEMENT (teleport) | JUGGLE EXTENSION(teleport) | SAFETY(low hat)

STRYKER

BACKWARDS CAP | NO SPECIAL POWERS | GUN

Jax(stress test)

RESETS(ground pound) | SAFETY(energy wave) | JUGGLE EXTENSION(air gotcha)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Seeing these on MK media got me a little fucked up. Kameos are going to have archetypes but it will be very ambiguous traits like "well-rounded" until the community finds a better way to label them.

View attachment 20466

So in the lieu of using a webforum in 2023 and fueling nerd energy uh post your own Kameo(s) with their own 3 traits(funny/serious idgaf). Keep it in one post lol

ex:
Kung Lao

STRYKER

Jax(stress test)

Kinda confused with what you’re asking here. Are you asking people to make up traits if they themselves were in the game as Kameos? Are you asking people to better describe the existing Kameos? Are you asking people to make up a Kameo they’d like to see and the traits they’d have? etc

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Kinda confused with what you’re asking here. Are you asking people to make up traits if they themselves were in the game as Kameos? Are you asking people to better describe the existing Kameos? Are you asking people to make up a Kameo they’d like to see and the traits they’d have? etc
I said: post your own Kameo(s) with their own 3 traits(funny/serious idgaf). I gave examples.

I feel like if I was too specific people wouldn't follow. Also it's all hypothetical talk so if people wanna be funny, be funny

Mind Flex

Mind Gamer. BOOSH
Indifferent about the specific kameo character as long as it works with a Smoke main.

Preferred kameo moves

-A combo extender
-Something to make me safe
-Slow moving pop up projectile (Or a smoke Cloud if Smoke doesn't have that move) I'd also consider swapping this one out for a hard to blockable setup move

Forward Throw that leaves me close for follow ups

No moves that hurt both players.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I said: post your own Kameo(s) with their own 3 traits(funny/serious idgaf). I gave examples.

I feel like if I was too specific people wouldn't follow. Also it's all hypothetical talk so if people wanna be funny, be funny
I know, which is my point. I don’t understand what you’re asking since the examples you used are all existing Kameos. Which is why I asked if you were asking to give 3 traits of existing Kameos, for us to make up Kameos that aren’t in the game and give them 3 traits, etc.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama

View attachment 20466

ex:
Kung Lao

STRYKER

Jax(stress test)

I'd love to see strings as part of kameo moves as a way of extending combos.