What's new

[Dec 6, 2013] NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIV) Dec 6th, 7th and 8th (Essington Pa)

BigE

Elder God
Ok everyone THANKS to FilthyRich and Double Helix we will have loaner Killer Instinct TE 2 sticks for use during the KI tournament. So get Ready

Nec 14 — with Richard Bantegui.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
BigE I know myself and two other people are going to want to sign up for Killer Instinct, but we already Pre-registered and were only interested in Injustice at the time so that's all we signed up for. Figured we'd just sign up for KI at the door, but I just wanted to let you guys now in advance just in case it mattered at all!

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I am officially out now since P2W dropped out and he was my ride. m2dave isn't going either and I don't want to drive myself. Sucks...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I haven't been able to register online due to lack of being able to get a damned bank account opened, but I'll be there.
Count me in for IGAU and MK9.
Can't fucking wait...

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
bifuteki on Twitch changed his "title?" to NEC 2014 USF4 but he didn't stream and no one's streaming. Today's only supposed to be a "special event" anyway, but still wtf. Do the people going even know when the shit's going down?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'll just copy this from Facebook because fucking emergency need help.

So due to really, REALLY fucking stupid and irrational circumstances out of my control, I may or may not now be beat for my sign-up fees and such for the tournament. I'm still coming regardless, but as of right now I do not have anywhere close to what I need to be able to compete. I really, REALLY didn't want it to come to this, but f there is ANYONE out there who can spot me the $40 for registration tonight or tomorrow, I will PayPal/bank transfer/snail mail/Moneygram/whatever the hell you want the $50 I'm getting this coming thursday/friday from Momma Box right into your pocket. You have my word and my Facebook, I'll give you phone numbers, info, anything that ensures you can find me and secure your repayment, I don't care, you WILL be reimbursed in full.
I have a really bad feeling this is about to go straight to hell, and I really don't want this show of all things to fall apart for me, so please, PLEASE, if you can help, hit me up here or on Facebook, whichever's easier, and let me know.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I'll just copy this from Facebook because fucking emergency need help.

So due to really, REALLY fucking stupid and irrational circumstances out of my control, I may or may not now be beat for my sign-up fees and such for the tournament. I'm still coming regardless, but as of right now I do not have anywhere close to what I need to be able to compete. I really, REALLY didn't want it to come to this, but f there is ANYONE out there who can spot me the $40 for registration tonight or tomorrow, I will PayPal/bank transfer/snail mail/Moneygram/whatever the hell you want the $50 I'm getting this coming thursday/friday from Momma Box right into your pocket. You have my word and my Facebook, I'll give you phone numbers, info, anything that ensures you can find me and secure your repayment, I don't care, you WILL be reimbursed in full.
I have a really bad feeling this is about to go straight to hell, and I really don't want this show of all things to fall apart for me, so please, PLEASE, if you can help, hit me up here or on Facebook, whichever's easier, and let me know.
I can get you but how will I get you the money?