What's new

[Dec 29, 2012] [Dec 29, 2012] Game Underground Fighting Game Tournament... (Framingham, MA)

CRUM

Noob
12pm MK9 (PS3)
1pm Tekken Tag 2 (PS3)
1pm Playstation All Stars 1v1
2pm Playstation All Stars 2v2
3pm Persona 4 Arena (XBOX 360)
4pm Street Fighter IV AE (XBOX 360)
6pm Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (XBOX 360)

$5 Venue Fee covers all games
$10 Tournament Entrance Fee per Game
$10 Per Team for All Stars Doubles
SF and P4A
2/3 Matches
3/5 Loser's + Winner's Finals
UMVC3
3/5 Matches
Tekken Tag 2
3/5 Rounds 2/3 Sets
No Solo Mode

Playstation All Stars
Both Tournaments
5 Stock Unlimited time

Double Elimination
1st 70% of Pot
2nd 20% of Pot
3rd 10% of Pot

I've heard that character is pretty ridiculous.
In 1v1 he seems nuts. In 2v2 I don't think he's as problematic, because his combos take a long time and he's vulnerable to your teammate while he's doing all his combo nonsense. But in 1v1 where no one can save you, I think he's the best character in the game. Like, in a game where being able to combo into your level 1 super is really important, a lot of characters can't do it at all, other characters can only do it off 1 or 2 moves and just have to fish with those moves over and over, but Raiden if he touches you with pretty much anything he can kill you. He builds meter really fast to boot so he's usually got that level 1 ready.

Im going to try to make it! But I dont have a ps3 so what should I do about the controller?
As CRUM said there's gonna be hella controllers there and I'm sure you'll be able to borrow one from someone. I'm bringing my PS2 pad with a PS3 converter which I only need for All-Stars, so when I'm not playing that you're welcome to use it for MK tournament matches.