What's new

Deathstrokes Kill List

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
Lol Black Canary is in there too. I don't think Boon is rubbing salt into anything. Cold got shafted, get over it. This is just a random list of names.

trufenix

bye felicia
That dick, look at all the fans he snubbed!

Still though, I love easter eggs like this. Kinda surprised they didn't sneak Wade Wilson's name on there. I wonder if any of it will play into story mode, maybe all these people are pro-insurgency.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Only like 4 of those names are in the game...so it's just a easter egg list...at least we know that those people are still alive in universe...

Wow, Grodd's on that list. Have fun with that one Slade. And if Gar's on the list, then I guess Beast Boy didn't die in Metropolis like I thought. Cyborg's on there too. So is Barbara Gordon. Depending on if she's Batgirl or Oracle, that could be a difficult hit or a really easy one. And Grant Wilson. Geez Slade.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Just for any who don't know, I'm sure most of you do, the superhero names for those on the list are:
Captain Cold
BeastBoy
Cyborg
Walter Lanier - guy who Deathstroke tries to kill in Titan Plague story arc.
Batman
Batgirl
Black Canary
Gorilla Grodd
Ravager (Deathstroke's own son)
Stargirl
Blue Beetle
Wonder Girl (not anymore, she's better known as Donna Troy)
Deadshot
Green Lantern (another one anyway)
Trickster
Nightwing
Kid Flash
Green Lantern

Below the list are:
TitanPlague - TT story arc involving Deathstroke
HIVE - Standard bad guy organization who face off against the Titans, known from comics but more from the cartoons.
Jackal - A criminal who took DS's other son Joseph hostage, to force Deathstroke to reveal information about who hired him, Deathstroke refused and killed Jackal, but this resulted in his son Joseph's throat being slashed, leaving him mute.
JudasContract - a famous TT story arc.
Doom Patrol - sort of superhero team/weird family. Known for their adoption of Beast Boy.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Ravager is a girl
Ravager is a guy, or he was.

Slade Wilson A.K.A Deathstroke's first born son, Grant, followed in his father's footsteps and was trained by Slade to become an assassin. Unfortunately, Grant died, his second son Joseph was too young/soft to be trained, so he turned to his daughter, Rose Wilson.

Rose is the current Ravager, Grant was the original. This is an over simplification of the facts, Rose wasn't super-willing to be Ravager, and Deathstroke could compete with Batman for the World's Worst Parent award.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Floyd Lawton is #2 from what I understand.
Hmm... it could be argued. Deadshot is extremely capable, but the argument can also be made that Midnighter is a Deathstroke-tier assassin.

I mean Deathstroke is #1, no contest, but the #2 spot is quite difficult to assign. Even villains like Merlyn have a shot (excuse the pun).

MoldMan

Noob
Ravager is a guy, or he was.

Slade Wilson A.K.A Deathstroke's first born son, Grant, followed in his father's footsteps and was trained by Slade to become an assassin. Unfortunately, Grant died, his second son Joseph was too young/soft to be trained, so he turned to his daughter, Rose Wilson.

Rose is the current Ravager, Grant was the original. This is an over simplification of the facts, Rose wasn't super-willing to be Ravager, and Deathstroke could compete with Batman for the World's Worst Parent award.
It means the orginal one oh.... or rose?