What's new

Cyrax VS Kung Lao Vids

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
Hi im wondering if anyone has some cyrax vs kung lao vids. I need to learn the match up better because I just got beat by a scrub lao with like 50 koth points.

Thanks

Ayx

Omnipresent
You sound more salty than anything else. If you lost to a "Scrub Lao" then I have the best word of advice anyone can possibly give to you.

Practice.

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
Im not being salty, it was indeed a scrub lao because he had like 50 koth points its not like im saying he was a bad player or anything. I just need to learn the match up better so I know what to do when he teles/dive kicks to get in close and attack me.

You are being salty, atleast give the other person proper credit, you got beat, i respect that your looking to improve and not crying nerf, but by calling him a scrub your trying to undermine your loss. To answer your questions, teleport can be poked out of (90% sure of this) dive kick is crazy easy to punish on block.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Advice, don't judge a player's skill by a stupid point system that is managed by other people, whom might be salty, trolling or just plain don't like you.
Gonna sound like a douche, but i am, the real scrub is the one who goes online and gets beat by another player and goes all salty calling the one who beat him a scrub.

Playing online doesn't make your game better in any sort of way.