What's new

Combo List - Cyrax Cyrax Combo Thread *Completely outdated* NEW COMBO THREAD IS IN PROCESS OF MAKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDM

Noob
It looked like it was reeeeeeally tough to pull off. There might be some strict timing involved with it. Maybe he'll post about it in here since he's been tagged.

Anywho, where can I find footage of this 200% combo with Cyrax? I checked for it over the last 4-5 pages and didn't see anything about it. Unless of course it wasn't labeled as such.

It's not. It's actually relatively easy, it's become my new bnb.

His setup is not good though, I don't think he realizes EX bombs are mids. Or does he? Is the setup supposed to be a jump over? Idk.

Anyways the trick to the mustard combo is do the starter into net, df2 f43 (as fast as possible) df2 f43 (as fast as possible without them going over your head) df2 114xxdd2 D2 as fast as possible, DB2 NJP into whatever. I do dd3 walk back f21 db2 4xxBuzzSaw tech roll wakeup throw/buzzsaw.

The trick to it is the far bomb into 114. You want to delay it more than usual (like the df2 into F43 being immediate, it's better to throw the next bomb later)

Idk if I explained it well but yeah

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Sorry guys, I haven't been ignoring the tags! I don't mean to come off as stingy with the Cyrax info, I've just been labbing and playing constantly and haven't posted anything yet.

Gonna be explaining that EX bomb setup in depth soon, along with some other cool things.
Please do so!I need to add those resets to the op and i can't even do them once lol.

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Last edited:

Wigy

There it is...
Thx guys, this one is certainly my favorite : 44% starter F43, 1bar (but you recharge the bar in the combos :D) + trap
Don't forget to subscribe :)

I think you can break the opponent spirit with this kind of combos, time to prepare a coffee.

edit : oops someone did something similar with 1% more, congrats !
http://testyourmight.com/threads/so-i-think-i-broke-the-game-cryax-7-bomb-meterless-midscreen-combo-41-found-by-ggg-ein.59040/page-3
Can u put button inputs. Finding it hard to follow with the bombs. Thanks

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Imma end up losing matches trying to do all these crazy combos but the challenge to hit it will always be there

John the Savage

"Safeties disabled, combat mode engaged."
Is it more damage than the Starter x bf1 df2 f43 df2 f43 df2 114 x dd2 d2 db2 njp b2 4 x db4?
I can check when I get home later tonight. I'd imagine they are similar. Anything that late in the combo gets scaled pretty hard so if anything it will most likely only be 1% difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.