What's new

Cyborg Injustice 2 speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Do you guys think Cyborg will still be able to link a b3 or f3 after grapple j2?
If anything they need to increase the duration of the armor on GH I've been getting blown up for no reason cuz sometimes it never procs

Reactions: Ram

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Why do people say that two primier skin shaders that we saw in Cyborg's gear are different shaders for Grid, when captain cold for example only has one for Mr Freeze premier skin?
In several videos you can see where some shaders have an (Alternate) label. Plus both of those shaders have the same "G" cog looking logo.

From the Watchtower stream:

-Missiles are mid now
-23 is a string that is 0 on block and knocks full screen on hit.
-Techno tackle is an invincible wakeup
-both versions of SD are back also
Thanks for the info! Is there a reason why the missiles are mid instead of overhead? In the last build with K&M they were still overhead, unless they felt him having them was too strong.

Going to check out the archive footage, I want to see what 2,3 looks like. Also techno tackle being invincible is significant, before all his wakeups where stuffable if timed correctly.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Thanks for the info! Is there a reason why the missiles are mid instead of overhead? In the last build with K&M they were still overhead, unless they felt him having them was too strong.

Going to check out the archive footage, I want to see what 2,3 looks like. Also techno tackle being invincible is significant, before all his wakeups where stuffable if timed correctly.
Unless he was confused and said mid instead of overhead which I'm kinda hoping is the case. Then idk

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I know and that's my problem with the game. Locking real content behind the gear system is shitty.
It's not a lock. You are free to play with it anywhere. The problem is finding other people who want to do the same. It's not NRSs fault that the competitive scene has written off gear before even getting the game.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
It's not a lock. You are free to play with it anywhere. The problem is finding other people who want to do the same. It's not NRSs fault that the competitive scene has written off gear before even getting the game.
Can I use the special moves without all the other gear crap turned on? No? Then it's locked behind the gear system. the entire concept other than the cosmetic aspect doesn't belong in fighting games. Anyway Cyborg is cool I'll probably be using him again.

Last edited:

Krunchy

Noob
I know and that's my problem with the game. Locking real content behind the gear system is shitty.
NRS has said they've built gear with the competitive scene in mind. I hope competitive mode wasn't their only solution. I feel like gear is sort of like variations in MKX and playing without it might feel a bit empty. I hope they can balance the high level gear so it can be used in tournaments.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Because the entire concept other than the cosmetic aspect doesn't belong in fighting games. Anyway Cyborg is cool I'll probably be using him again.
They are branching out and blending genres. I'm a fan of doing new things. I liked variations too. Customisation is very cool to me in a fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.