disMember
Intro & Credits
Notation
Exb = Enhanced bomb
cb = close bomb
mb = medium bomb
fb = far bomb
~ = link/cancel
Been putting some hard work lately into Cyblax, using him for the last 3 or 4 tournaments I attended. After spending some time in the lab working to squeeze more damage out of his bnbs I ended up with the following combos.

The idea is to keep this thread updated with the latest bnbs, so as improvements come along Ill update the OP.

Credit for most of these sequences goes to TONY-T and his amazing work on this character. These combos are applications of his stuff transported to what I consider to be the most tournament reliable format. Some of the corner combos might be new, or at least I havent seen them before (if this is not the case please point it out so I can give proper credit) Credit also to J360 and Playpal

Opening combo info
Cyblax has two opening combos for his 1 bar midscreen (the combo before the net reset); an easier less damaging one, and a very difficult slightly more damaging one. They are as follows:

jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, ff~mb, 1,1~bb~cb, net 36%

jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, ff~f2~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net 39%
or
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, ff~njp~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net 39%

After thoroughly testing I decided that the 39% opener was too unreliable for me as a bnb (I realize of course that this might only be because of my personal execution limitations). It requires you to hit the Exb as high as possible to even be able to connect the 1,2,1 followup. Honestly, the 3% difference doesnt seem worth it to me, so I decided to use the 1,1 opener for all my bnbs.

The key to landing the 1,1~bb~cb sequence is to dash back after the 1,1 and before the cb. Ideally you should catch them high in the air with the 1,1 then do a full dash back and cancel it with the cb. This will facilitate the folloup combo, tho there is some leeway on the length of both the dash before the mb and the one before the cb. (another advantage of the 1,1 opener)

Followup combo info
In order to get more damage the best bet after the net reset is the reverse uppercut followup. It doesnt make a significant difference for the 1 bar midscreen, but it does for the 2 bar midscreen as it allows access to big damage; and also makes a difference in the corner.

The key to landing the reverse uppercut correctly is to buffer the net while in recovery from the close bomb in the opening combo. The net should come out immediately after Cyblax recovers from the bomb. This allows him time to get a full dash into the uppercut so he hits them over his head.

If you dash under them but whiff the uppercut, you can still turn around and continue the combo without dropping it. I labeled these combos as "safeguard" combos below.

The cool thing about the 1,1 to reverse uppercut format in the corner, is that it also solves the problem of transitioning from midscreen with cyblax. His current corner bnb with the 1,2,1~Exb opener requires precise positioning to work, whereas the reverse uppercut allows you to adapt mid combo to how far from the corner you are, and follow up accordingly

Corner

meterless
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, njp, 2, 2,1, 1,2,1~saw 38%

jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, njp, fjk, 1,1, 1,2,1~saw 38%

1bar
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, d2, 1, 2, 1,2,1~net, b2, 3,3~net 79%

jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, d2, 1, 1,2,1~net, b2, 3,3~ragdoll 79%

jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, d2, 1, 2, 1,2,1~net, b2, 3,3~saw 80% (video below)

jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, ff,b2, djk, 2,1 1,2,1~net, djk, 3,3,4 80% [by Tony-T] (video below)
Here is another variation of NariTuba wall combo!

safeguard:
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, 1, 2, 1,2,1~net, b2, 3,3~ragdoll 71%

jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, 1,2,1~net, b2, 121~saw 71% [by Tony-T]

2bars
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, d2, 3~Exb, b2, 1,2,1~net, djk,3,3~saw 90%

Midscreen

meterless
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, djk, 1,2,1~AAt 36%

jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, njp, 2,1 1,2,1~ragdoll 37% [by J360]

jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, njp, 2,1 1,2,1~AAt 37% [by J360]

AA1~net, b2, 1,2,1~ragdoll 26%

AA1~net, b2, 1,2,1~AAt 25%

AA1~net, b2, 2,1, 1,2,1~bomb 24%

1bar
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, mb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, d2, 1~net, b2, 1,2,1~teleport 73%

jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, mb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, ff, b2, 2,1, 3,3~net, djk,d2 73% [by Tony-T]
A good 1 bar bnb that isnt to hard with a bit of practise! 73%. The reason i think its good is because you dont have to go for the jik d+2 at the end, instead you can apply pressure after the net breaks and you can also go for meter building!
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, mb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, d2, 1,2,1~AAt 71%

jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, mb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, njp, b2, 2,1~net, djk,d2 71%

safeguard:
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, mb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, 1, 3,3~net b2, 3~ragdoll 66% (video below)

jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, mb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, b2, d2, 1,2,1~AAt 78% [by Kosu] (video below)

jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, njp, Exb, fb, ff~1,2,1~cb, net, ff,b2, ff~blk, ff~d2, 1,2,1~AAt 81% [by Tony-T] (video below)
1 bar 81%, it can be brought upto atleast 82% and possibly 83%, but the timing is so strict!
AA1~Exb, mb, d2, b2, 1,2,1~AAt 49%

AA1~Exb, mb, d2, b2, 3,3~net, djk,d2 49%

AAnet, njp, ff~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, ff,b2, 2,1, 3,3~net, djk,d2 64% [by Tony-T] (video below)
1 bar AA bnb 64% imo this particular reset is still quite easy with cyblax! You just have to make sure that you land the EXbomb underneathe him. If you land the EXbomb imediately on his feet, then its nearly impossible to perform the rest of the reset combo..

Another thing ive noticed. When you throw out the net for them to land on the bomb and reset, you cant throw the net out to low! For some reason with cyblaxes net if you throw it out to low they are able to jump out of the reset! so you have to throw the net out a bit higher then usual. Its the opposite with robo, if you throw the net out to high, they can jump out, but if you throw net out low, they cant..

AAnet, njp, ff~Exb, fb, 1,2,1~cb, net, ff,b2, ff~blk, ff~d2, 1,2,1~AAt 69% [by Tony-T] (video below)
1 bar AA 69%, this is close to max damage from the AA net

2bars
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, mb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, d2, 3~Exb, b2, 1,2,1~AAt 86% (video below)
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, b2,Exb~fb, 1,2,1~net, b2, reverse d2, 1,2,1~AAt 95% [by Kosu] (video below)

Unbreakables

1 bar 35%, 2 bars 54%, 3 bars 61% [by Tony-T] (video below)

2bars
AA1~Exb, mb, Exsaw, cb, net, b2, saw 42% (video below)

2bars
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, ff~Exb, mb, Exsaw, cb, net, b2, saw 60% (37% unbreakable damage) (video below)

3bars
2~net, Exb, Exb, mb, Exsaw, cb, net, b2, saw 60% (video below)

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I think you forgot to notate the neutral jump punch in the 1st 2 corner combos, NariTuba - but thank you for compiling these!

For some of the midscreen combos, you forgot to add medium bomb.

I think the AA 1 bar combo might be a breaker trap, I haven't tested it. The only breaker trap I know for sure is the 2 bar trap J360 popularized a long time ago.

Does cyrax have any other anti-breaker combos?

NariTuba

disMember
For some of the midscreen combos, you forgot to add medium bomb.

I think the AA 1 bar combo might be a breaker trap, I haven't tested it. The only breaker trap I know for sure is the 2 bar trap J360 popularized a long time ago.

Does cyrax have any other anti-breaker combos?
Fixed. Thanks!

Yeah the AA 1 bars can be breaker traps, but it depends at what height and distance you catch them with the AA1.

He possibly has some more anti breakers (besides de J360 and the delayed uppercut to cb) with b2, Exb starter, but I havent thoroughly tested them yet

NariTuba

disMember
ah, gotcha...reverse uppercut combo. I thought you were doing something like this
I figured you were thinking of those. The cool thing about the reverse uppercut ones is that they let you transition from midscreen to the corner easier... you know how if they are not right against the wall when you do the 121, the reset sometimes drops? the net doesnt quite come out right and they absorb the blast. The reverse uppercut eliminates that problem entirely since you can carry them to the wall with the dash 1 dash after the reverse uppercut. Plus it does 3% more damage :p

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I figured you were thinking of those. The cool thing about the reverse uppercut ones is that they let you transition from midscreen to the corner easier... you know how if they are not right against the wall when you do the 121, the reset sometimes drops? the net doesnt quite come out right and they absorb the blast. The reverse uppercut eliminates that problem entirely since you can carry them to the wall with the dash 1 dash after the reverse uppercut. Plus it does 3% more damage :p
yeah they sometimes miss the bomb blast if I didn't move back enough before dropping the close bomb, but I started moving back even when doing the same combo with Cyrax so its second nature to me now. If I think of anything else I'll be sure to add it to this thread.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Nice guide! Here's a couple other options for corner combos without meter:
jip 21~net, njp, njp, b2, 2, 121~buzzsaw = 38%
jip 121~net, b2, 2, 121~buzzsaw = 38%

Kosu

Noob
Its explained under "Followup Combo Info"

I missed those, what are they?
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, njp, 2,1 1,2,1~ragdoll
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, njp, 2,1 1,2,1~AAt

Your 2 bar 86% is outstanding :) Also I have some new cancels but I must confirm them ;)

NariTuba

disMember
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, njp, 2,1 1,2,1~ragdoll
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, njp, 2,1 1,2,1~AAt

Your 2 bar 86% is outstanding :) Also I have some new cancels but I must confirm them ;)
The 2 bar is basically Tony-Ts... just with the 11 opening to make it viable for me (the other opening is so hard).

Are those J360s midscreen or in the corner?

Kosu

Noob
I have two new BnBs: 1 bar midscreen 78% and 2 bars midscreen 95%. Inputs:
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, mb, 1,1,bb,cb, net, b2, reverse d2, 1,2,1~AAt 78%
jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1~Exb, b2,Exb~fb, 1,2,1~net, b2, reverse d2, 1,2,1~AAt 95%
I try to record it.

NariTuba

disMember
Update with unbreakable combos!

Credit for the 2 and 3 bars grounded combos go to TONY-T and Maxter. Havent seen videos of these combos done with Cyblax so I went ahead and recorded them. Cyblax is able to pull off these combos using the midbomb instead of the far bomb, which simplifies the execution a bit. The 2 bar is unbreakable after the b2; for those times when you realize theyll be able to break if you continue the normal bnb after you net them.

The 2 bar AA unbreakable is cool because it is not height dependent, unlike the anti breaker uppercut (it doesnt matter if you catch them really high or really low with the AA1) This combo also uses the midbomb.

Im working on his 1bar grounded unbreakable now... theres different options but I havent tested them properly yet. When all is said and done robo might not have better unbreakable damage at all :)

Krayzie
GGA HAN
Kosu
L0rdoftheFLY
PND_Mustard
Playpal
FOREVER KING

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Update with unbreakable combos!

Credit for the 2 and 3 bars go to TONY-T and Maxter. Havent seen videos of these combos done with Cyblax so I went ahead and recorded them. Cyblax is able to pull off these combos using the midbomb instead of the far bomb, which simplifies the execution a bit. The 2 bar is unbreakable after the b2; for those times when you realize theyll be able to break if you continue the normal bnb after you net them.

The 2 bar AA unbreakable is cool because it is not height dependent, unlike the anti breaker uppercut (it doesnt matter if you catch them really high or really low with the AA1) This combo also uses the midbomb.

Im working on his 1bar grounded unbreakable now... theres different options but I havent tested them properly yet. When all is said and done robo might not have better unbreakable damage at all :)

Krayzie
GGA HAN
Kosu
L0rdoftheFLY
PND_Mustard
Playpal
FOREVER KING
Very nice work!

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
What I've been working on is a 1 bar breaker trap after being netted, if anyone has any ideas for me to test please let me know. If we can get Cyblax breaker traps to work as well as robo, he might be a better character overall.

Kosu

Noob
What I've been working on is a 1 bar breaker trap after being netted, if anyone has any ideas for me to test please let me know. If we can get Cyblax breaker traps to work as well as robo, he might be a better character overall.
I have some ideas, now I'm with my gf. But tomorrow I will test some inputs :)