What's new

CYBER LEVEL UP VIDEOS

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
First post will stay updated
These are videos of combos, strategy, resets, tips, and ect. more videos r welcomed and will be added
ENJOY
:moonwalk:

***THE GUIDE***
The Glue Bomb/X-Ray Trap
Bread & Butter Combos
Bomb Trap
Create Combos
Teleport Resets
You shouldn't do this
Fearsome Combos
74% and 77% Xray reset

LINKS

I know some things have been patched with Cyber lately and was wondering if the double njp, bomb, 34 thing still worked?

gdf

Noob
I'm not gonna lie, when I saw this thread title I just thought that someone made a compilation of Pig's matches from the Atlanta Level Up stream. Which would be pretty weird.

Still the fact that a member went out there and brought together all of this Cyber Sub-zero information into one post is admirable.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm not gonna lie, when I saw this thread title I just thought that someone made a compilation of Pig's matches from the Atlanta Level Up stream. Which would be pretty weird.

Still the fact that a member went out there and brought together all of this Cyber Sub-zero information into one post is admirable.
Yea LOCO is a great asset to the CSZ world

Flagg

Noob
A couple of weeks back I saw Pig of The Hut playing CSZ and I was inspired. Been using him about a week now, and some of the stuff he can do is crazy and now I have found this thread!

Awesome stuff Loco.