What's new

Current Injustice Tier List by Forever King

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
This is my tier list

S tier
Green lantern, Wonder woman, Batman, Black Adam.

A+
Catwoman, Aquaman, Batgirl, Zod, Martian Manhunter , doomsday, Superman, Shazam, The Flash, Nightwing.

A
Joker(setups) , Harley Quinn, Sinestro , Green Arrow, Killer Frost (damage reduction) , Raven , deathstroke hawk girl,

B+
Bain, Solomon Grundy, Scorpion, Lex Luther , Lobo, cyborg, Ares

Don't know where to put zatanna

I hope I don't miss nobody

Lol at CW being better than frost.

Lmao at Shazam being better than frost.

Dying from laughter at seeing superman and shazam in the same tier

xKhaoTik

U cant think of how a character does in one matchup and say "well then they cannot be top toer". U have to look at how the character is as a whole. @the people saying things like that. Man... Sinestro... Going to prob learn an alt after tfc for my 10 hard matchups.

... And are frost players even good? Its hard to tell.

Hi :)

xKhaoTik

Lol

Dude i have been posting this for you for weeks. U finally responded lol. Im reo trolling man.

But real talk... Frost is on of sinestros hardest matchups at a high level. See ya soon.

Lol I haven't seen it. Trust me I would've said something if I had saw it earlier lol

And yea. Frost bops him pretty bad.

This is my tier list

S tier
Green lantern, Wonder woman, Batman, Black Adam.

A+
Catwoman, Aquaman, Batgirl, Zod, Martian Manhunter , doomsday, Superman, Shazam, The Flash, Nightwing.

A
Joker(setups) , Harley Quinn, Sinestro , Green Arrow, Killer Frost (damage reduction) , Raven , deathstroke hawk girl,

B+
Bain, Solomon Grundy, Scorpion, Lex Luther , Lobo, cyborg, Ares

Don't know where to put zatanna

I hope I don't miss nobody

Literally the worst tier list I've seen.

I like g.l, and while I feel he can compete with anyone, he does not come close to dominating matchups like superman and black Adam do. Those 2 are on another league of their own. All the other characters I honestly feel can be argued for 3-10, even wonder woman batman and aqua man can be argued on.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
NRS Community - 80% of time - Creating tier lists and seizure giving matchup talks, the rest 20% - actually playing the damn game.

Vagrant

Noob
I don't understand why everyone is making tier lists right before a huge patch is due.

That being said I agree with this for the most part.

FOREVER KING

Heres a few things I'd have done differently

Move Bane up a tier
Move WW down a tier
Move batgirl up a tier.
Move Harley and Zatanna down a tier and put Deathstroke in their place
I feel like MMH should be higher... but I don't know enough yet about him to be totally confident in that.

Other than that I think this is a pretty damn reasonable list.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
How about for fun? Keep breaking the game down?
Tier lists do nothing to break down the game. That is what MU charts and discussions are for. Tier lists are for fun and pretty much nothing else.

Plus the patch will make any tier lists irrelevant, which is why I find it funny how much people will argue about them right before a patch.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Funny how everybody is saying Bane is not low tier anymore :coffee:
He never was...there were very few actually good Bane's and the ones that did play him correctly were/are scary as fuck. Tier list's are so whack and community players who harp so and so character is better than the other is kinda dumb actually. There are Harley players out there *cough * SaltFace* who can and did wreck other top players ALLEGED top tier characters. ;)

EMP Dark

Noob
He never was...there were very few actually good Bane's and the ones that did play him correctly were/are scary as fuck. Tier list's are so whack and community players who harp so and so character is better than the other is kinda dumb actually. There are Harley players out there *cough * SaltFace* who can and did wreck other top players ALLEGED top tier characters. ;)

Don't forget about Joker ;)