What's new

cR SonicFox Wins MKX @ NEC 16 (w/ $10k NRS Pot Bonus!)

jackempty0

Born on a Monday
Kitana has hella medals now. Hahaha hold that shit Tanyer. People say Kitana is trash..

The devil is a motherfucken liar! Biotch!!
see i hate comments like this it detracts from the winners accomplishment. you rarely hear stuff like this in other games. they celebrate there winners. is it at all possible that kitana is not amazing but its actually sonicfox that is great.

Tweedy

Noob
Dude. Nerf Kitana. Did you see how many overheads into lows slayer ate? Or low into low, low low into pverhead, etc. No wonder Kitana is S-tier. She'd be fine if noone jumped and only had to block low...

#KitanaOpAsHell
You don't need mix ups to win. Kitana has great advancing normals and projectiles that help her dictate the neutral in most match ups. Not to mention she can stagger pretty well. Grab people until they open up.

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
can we talk about, how boring is to watch Tanya ?!... is probably more fun to watch a Sorcerer Quan mirror.... lel

seriously tho.... at this point, i think Sonic could win any tournament with Jason and Kenshi, dis guy is ridiculous !!

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
see i hate comments like this it detracts from the winners accomplishment. you rarely hear stuff like this in other games. they celebrate there winners. is it at all possible that kitana is not amazing but its actually sonicfox that is great.
Actually it brings it to light considering people think shes trash or op. I for one will continue being me...so with that.

#HoldThatShit #AnitTakenShitAwayFromSonicfox #He'sOurHero #BooTheFuckWho #Biiotches!!! #KillerOfLaos #FuckTempest #Ahahahdbhdjsoqkdhcjeosjxnxjao!!!!!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
How'd you do in ESL pig-sama? I lose due to a dropped combo/sister bodying me in real life. Needless to say...salty.
I lost to a super intellectual tanya player.

I tell you, that character requires some serious IQ points to play and beat Kenshi. They don't make 8-2 mus like they use to.

Im honored to be in a match w such poise and skill of the b1. I now have a 3%-5% of making s2 finals. Oh well

Maybe they will rebalance some shit in 2019

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt

I tell you, that character requires some serious IQ points to play and beat Kenshi. They don't make 8-2 mus like they use to.

Im honored to be in a match w such poise and skill of the b1. I now have a 3%-5% of making s2 finals. Oh well

If it makes you feel any better I've got less points then you and I HAVE TO WIN the next few weeks or my dreamz are crushed. Thats why I currently downing beers while labbing out Cassie. It hard being a scrub these days. Smh.

Is it just me our does having a comboable overheadstarter feel amazing? Cause now that im making fools guess the world seems to have balance. No pun intended Pig-sama.

SOULWARRIOR 71K

XBL: SOULWARRIOR 71K PSN: SOULWARRIOR71K

Knowing NRS, they'll probably normalize her by buffing her teleport and leaving everything intact.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
sonic fox always make me want to play kitana, but I know I will get bodied by the bullshit teleports...
I don't get all tanya hate, she pretty hype to watch

SOULWARRIOR 71K

XBL: SOULWARRIOR 71K PSN: SOULWARRIOR71K
sonic fox always make me want to play kitana, but I know I will get bodied by the bullshit teleports...
I don't get all tanya hate, she pretty hype to watch
I just find rekkas 100x to be boring and repetitive. I also believe that her design allows for decent/good players to appear great. People like SonicFox would probably beat everyone on the planet regardless of which character he uses. However everyone else looks like the character is carrying a lot of water for them and without her autopilot pressure, would probably resort to using a pocket Summoner lol. #nerfherintooblivion #TakedaNation

you REALLY hate tanya, huh?? lol

I just find rekkas 100x to be boring and repetitive. I also believe that her design allows for decent/good players to appear great. People like SonicFox would probably beat everyone on the planet regardless of which character he uses. However everyone else looks like the character is carrying a lot of water for them and without her autopilot pressure, would probably resort to using a pocket Summoner lol. #nerfherintooblivion #TakedaNation
i love watching takedas play

coolwhip

Noob

I don't know Pig, I have this theory...and I admit, I'm going out on a bit of a limb here...but I kinda sorta get the feeling that you maybe hate Tanya. Just an impression I'm getting. :DOGE

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Worse than your hate for a certain green martian?
It ain't even close

Mmh I figured out and it helped I had s character w tools despite ZOD vs mmh being 3-7 Mu @General M2Dave was this 4-6 or 3-7 I forgot what we agreed on

However Tanya ...............This character is straight D U M B

At least MMH took skill and most were awful w him because he took execution and brain power

There were like 3-4 good MMHs