What's new

Congratulations to Madzin

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Holy fucking shit. I just watched the first 2 matches against Krayzie and I'm blown away by how good this guy is. WOW. I am utterly amazed. Madzin is the best Noob Saibot player, hands down. That's right, I said it.
it's nice to recognize and salute a new face!

ggs to madzin i think after the lose in his last online GRs tournament he won another 1 haha
great noob saibot he have
and i didn't know REO u play online sadly im on eu server
see u all later !

Congrats, Mazdin. I was not expecting that level of play since I come from what I've experienced in the US. What you did was what the players in US dream of doing. Here in the US we have players that can rarely win 4-6 disadvantage match-ups against Kabal, but you play and dominate 1-9 match-ups like it's nothing. Maybe one day more players within the US will focus on improving their gameplay instead of bitching. Hats off to you, best player I've come across.
I would die to see you hang up the hooks and do this with Cyber Sub. I hear he's your favorite character after all.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
I can't believe Krayzie counter-picked with his scrubby Kabal and got smashed! Why didn't he stay with Cyrax?

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
High level, smart Noob Saibot play. So much fun to watch.

Good job for showing everyone what Noob is capable of.

PND_Ketchup

Madzin should really get something for this cause he's the one getting screwed over by the tourny being redone.
I agree. He should be pre placed later in the tournament or something at least. He made a massive uphill climb in some of those matchups. It'd be unjust to give him nothing at all for his trouble.

PND_Ketchup

I wish I could like this multiple times.
Thats what I love about Noob man. Everyone acts surprised when they see high level play of a character like Sektor, ermac or Kung lao. But the character is SUPPOSED to be played like that. It's a shame we never had a larger variety of really high level players playing all characters. Who knows what would have popped up by now.

I don't mean that as a negative term. Madzin just did exactly what he should have been doing with Noob. Great play indeed!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Props to Madzin. After thinking about it, you should receive the winnings.

Its easy to tell you can play.

I can't believe Krayzie counter-picked with his scrubby Kabal and got smashed! Why didn't he stay with Cyrax?
I wasn't counter picking. I gave up, but I wasn't going to be a dick and rage quit.

I think some of you fail to understand that I live in Southern California and he lives in FUCKING GERMANY!

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Holy fucking shit. I just watched the first 2 matches against Krayzie and I'm blown away by how good this guy is. WOW. I am utterly amazed. Madzin is the best Noob Saibot player, hands down. That's right, I said it.
Itzfunnycuznooneplaysnoob :p

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Congrats! Just goes to show, it's not the characters that are low tier...it's the players. Vice Verca in this case.

Madzin deserves more then others (i dont write any names) to get donations to go to MLG!!
also i dont think that players from UK should get donations twice.
no offence!!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
All of you crying "Foul" about the tourney redo are speaking before anything is posted

Kindly STFU and wait for a post or you continue to waste your time by speculating and instigating when in fact none of you except 3-5 people ,who are all tagged in a private conversation, have any idea whats going on.

Every thing is being addressed and handled

DeathTouch

Iceman
All of you crying "Foul" about the tourney redo are speaking before anything is posted

Kindly STFU and wait for a post or you continue to waste your time by speculating and instigating when in fact none of you except 3-5 people ,who are all tagged in a private conversation, have any idea whats going on.

Every thing is being addressed and handled
look forward hearing the outcome Piggy boy ;)

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Madzin deserves more then others (i dont write any names) to get donations to go to MLG!!
also i dont think that players from UK should get donations twice.
no offence!!
fair point, but the reason people donated for F0xy and glue in the first place was because they proved ourselves offline in settings where it counts.

anyone can play well from the comfort of their own bedroom.