What's new

Congratulations to Curbolicious

BookBurning

Voidwards
I have been out of the MK loop for a bit and have been busy with college, money issues and life in general and to be honest I had no idea that Curbolicious placed as high as he did in MLG, or that he even went to MLG until now. I know, I should have, but my mind wanders to different aspects of my life too much.

I don't know if one of these threads, or maybe even many have been made, but Curbolicious deserves a big congratulations. I know that many people have many different feelings about him but on the flip-side, Curbolicious has received probably more hate than most players on this game. Why? Because he talked big but never went to a tournament to back it up; he gets frustrated and maybe talks a bit of smack too.

He created big shoes to fill for himself, but know what? He filled them. He placed very very well at MLG and I for one am not doubting now that this player is a better player than myself and most of us out here. He pushed through all the doubters, counter-shit talkers and did his thing.

So congratulations Curbo, it actually made me really happy to see you go to a tournament as big as MLG and kick some ass. Hopefully we can see more of you.

- Book