What's new

Congrats to King Hippo!

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
He loves his job.

He enjoys hurting you.

He's King Hippo. Congrats to him and Deathstroke for placing at top 8 at SCR. Looks like I'm not just some godlike player who can take shitters and win. Maybe, just maybe, Slade Wilson is actually pretty good.

So let's take a moment and salute Mr. Hippo and give him props for his great play and band-aid belly button.

Nice job dude!

4x4lo8o

Noob
I was just about to make this same thread. Huge props to my friend and training partner @KingHippo for making top 8 in your first major and repping the AZ scene. And doing it with Kano 2.0 no less

Best Deathstroke in the world

Last edited:

Crathen

Death is my business
....psssstttt.....
That's not Superman....
:rolleyes::p
Edit: pfffft you ninja edited you bastard! haha ;)
Psst i edited instantly , it's tough to get DS images vs Supermang online , most are crappy.

But let's not stand on ceremony here , Deathstroke is badass , WCW podcast has to come back.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Props to King Hippo, that was some amazing gameplay.
The 16bit pop off was so god like l0l
m2dave needs to admit that DS is a darn good character and that he was the problem.

pffft, that xbox must not have been patched....EVER!!! Low gun shots all day errrrrday!

In all serious good shit, very awesome watching you play!

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Psst i edited instantly , it's tough to get DS images vs Supermang online , most are crappy.

But let's not stand on ceremony here , Deathstroke is badass , WCW podcast has to come back.
Haha yeah I'm just messing around.

Good shit @KingHippo. I may only dislike your podcast because Ducky is annoying and Chef is biased.
Your DS play is tight as hell and hopefully finally shuts a certain other podcast host the hell up.
:joker:

NurzBenny

Old Member
Felt like a validation of sorts. Listen to a podcast and go "who the hell is this guy?" and then he gets top 8 in impressive fashion, with a character that at the very least we can all agree, isn't going to get the win for you, and you tell yourself, oh yeah, he's that guy. Congrats Hippo. You, Chef and Ducky can ya kno . . . podcast some more, they were pretty entertaining

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
That was really sick play. So on point! Those corner combos made me physically ill