What's new

Complaint thread

hope the stiff animation gets fixed on launch and it would look as smooth as it was in the 12 y/o mk9.
other than that i have no more complaints atm, don't even mind the game being on the slower side anymore so long as fun/versatile combo routes are available.
I agree. The game looks fast and tight in mid combo's. But after seeing casual gameplay, i have to agree it doesn't look that smooth. Looks more similar to MK11 unfortunately.

Maybe normal buttons add too much recovery frames? It also doesn't help that the characters jump with a straight back.. Let's hope the final build plays smoother like MK9

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
My biggest complaint, and has been for the last 2 games, is Costa Del Outworld.

Purple Outworld is my main request for this game, right up there with combos and creativity, but I don't think we're gonna get it.
creativity with combos has already been confirmed.

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
Also, was the SF6 roster already revealed before their PC beta? Or it was leaked? Or it wasn't announced and there were no leaks? I genuinely know nothing of SF6, someone help me out here lmao
The entire launch roster and the first wave of DLC characters were all leaked through some sort of strategy guide or something. Basically artwork of the characters and their names. I'm afraid I don't know the details.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
QUOTE="EarlyReflections, post: 2691743, member: 11320"]

+ all ninja women + tanya ninjified

[/QUOTE]

Back when MKA was released for the Wii, Khameleon was added to the roster, and they did give her one of Tanya's specials. To me that will always be the developers officially confirming Tanya is one of the "colored female ninjas", and nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

Mk9kevin

Sareena for MK11!
NRS needs to communicate better. That’s my complaint cause FFS there really is no defending them at this point. I like to give reasonable doubt, but after today…

Just me who thinks that Upblock seems like a completely redundant mechanic to have? I fail to see how its functions can't be done by Flawless Block, and it's like NRS added it for the sake of having something new in an attempt to differentiate 1 from 11

Just me who thinks that Upblock seems like a completely redundant mechanic to have? I fail to see how its functions can't be done by Flawless Block, and it's like NRS added it for the sake of having something new in an attempt to differentiate 1 from 11
Would flawless block cover jump ins though? I can see up block being used mostly by pros to turn the tides of matches tbh. I'm excited to see some hype tournament streams on Twitch using that mechanic to clutch with

Would flawless block cover jump ins though?
Why not? It's a Just Guard type mechanic found in many other fighting games, it shouldn't theoretically be exclusive to ground attacks. And given that blocking itself is on a dedicated button rather than a directionnal input - you don't have to worry about cross ups either

Like I said - remove Upblock, give the blockstun reduction to Flawless Block, and you still have the same risk/reward element since FB requires tapping the button rather than holding it normally

If that's considered too strong still - give FB couple of startup frames like the parry stance in SF6

Trying to Google anything related to the original mortal kombat has become impossible now. “Mortal Kombat 1, not the new one but the one just called Mortal Kombat, but not the one considered MK9, Kano ball corner combos”

Howabout we switch to MK0 for all og mk content.

Xelz

Go over there!
Is it just me or do the graphics look slightly worse than MK11? Especially the stage graphics.

Is it just me or do the graphics look slightly worse than MK11? Especially the stage graphics.
The camera is more zoomed in MK11 so the characters appear bigger. It's easier to appreciate the graphics more in that game when things appear bigger. That's my theory anyways.

For me, I think the graphics are around the same. Maybe a small improvement in lighting. I don't know how much better graphics can get though. I feel like it's peaked.

Couldn't NRS just pump up a nice encryption
Doesn't really work that way with how most data mining works and how you're allowed to distribute files on platforms like steam.

So with that aside-

Yeah ok throws have GOT to get faster. I don't know what the fuck Kano is doing but he can damn well hurry his ass off the screen and let people play while he's doing it. Strutting out like he's trying to covertly get that ass itch is not something worth wasting time over in an already cinematic game. If people aren't trying to kill each other get off the fucking stage.

Last edited: