What's new

Come to Anaheim: Disneyland in the Morning, Flash and Jaedong in the Evening

MLG Deimos

MLG Community Outreach Manager
MLG Anaheim 2011 was an insane, unbelievable weekend: the event of a lifetime. If you were there, you know what it was like–and even if you weren't there, you've probably heard about it.

Having said that, we're pretty comfortable telling you that this year is going to blow last year right out of the water. Massive Pro Circuit Championship competitions in StarCraft II, League of Legends, Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur V, and King of Fighters XIII. The Blizzard World Championship Series US Nationals. Eight KeSPA pros playing in an exhibition match. A huge amount of floor stations offering you the chance to play the Heart of the Swarm beta. And that's not even counting the dozens of special giveaways, contests and special activities that will be going on. Where else on earth can you go to Disneyland in the morning and then watch KeSPA pros playing live in the evening? When will there ever be another weekend like this? The people who come to Anaheim will be talking about it for years to come. One of those people should be you.

If you're coming out to Anaheim, make it a true vacation. The Spring Championship will be running from 5:30pm-midnight on Friday, June 8, 10am-midnight on Saturday, June 9, and 10am-8pm on Sunday, June 10 (all times PT) but why not come a few days early, or stay a few days late?
You can plan an absolutely incredible vacation around the Spring Championship, and make it the trip of a lifetime. Just be sure you're in the venue when doors open at 1:30pm PT on Friday, June 8, so you don't miss any of the Pro Circuit Championship weekend.

Get a Spring Championship Venue Spectator Pass now, and book your hotel room before they all sell out! And if it turns out you just can't make it to Anaheim in person, do the next best thing and get yourself a Spring Championship HD Pass to watch all the streams in full HD–with action like this and players like these, you're going to want to see every single pixel.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Regarding the kespa players, do you know if there will be any point that I would be able to ask them to sign something?

A really good friend of mine wants me to get a mousepad signed by however many of them I possibly could, but I figure they'll be pretty damn busy.

MLG Deimos

MLG Community Outreach Manager
Regarding the kespa players, do you know if there will be any point that I would be able to ask them to sign something?

A really good friend of mine wants me to get a mousepad signed by however many of them I possibly could, but I figure they'll be pretty damn busy.
I do not know what their schedule is like, or if they have any autograph times set up; however, if you see them walking around, I'd suggest to just ask them if they would sign your stuff (assuming they are not busy when you ask them :).)