What's new

Question combos off of breakers

galindo

Noob
i noticed you can slide after you break raidens superman, is this well known information already?

or am i seeing things?

Are you sure it combos? Do you have video evidence? That's awesome if so, though. I've been waiting for Breaker combos in MK9.

Maybe if Sub has one or two Breaker combos, Tom really will stick with him, too : P

hardwire

Noob
i would not be suprised if there were

there have been plenty of times that i have breakered with smoke and it feels like i can be comboed with the right opponent after it.

Seapeople

This one's for you
I tested this and it doesn't work against Raiden's superman.

The only time that you can breaker combo is when your opponent is much higher in the air than yourself (Mileena teleport, for example, can occasionaly be BC'd). Those situations are really rare though, and it's not worth wasting 2 bars.

galindo

Noob
I tested this and it doesn't work against Raiden's superman.

The only time that you can breaker combo is when your opponent is much higher in the air than yourself (Mileena teleport, for example, can occasionaly be BC'd). Those situations are really rare though, and it's not worth wasting 2 bars.
i tested as well but i couldnt replicate the exact angle...so i think there is still chance

however i know that combos off of breakers are possible because you can breaker combo with one of cyber sub zeros bomb and i believe it does add damage surprisingly(not 100%sure it adds though)

i really wished i had a training mode to practice these things on :(
in the corner i broke a reptile combo with kenshi and did spirit charge and it connected as he was falling..
it certainly does feel like that sometimes when i use kenshi