What's new

Video/Tutorial Combo Kano 62% Wall 3 EX by Curly

Flagg

Noob
Mate, I can't watch videos on my phone... Hafta wait for this mouth watering combo when I get in!

Kano4lyf.

kanaida

Kanaida (MK9 Dashboard for android)
Pretty dope. I use his knives to hold people in the air for tag combos but damn that's a lot of damage for something so simple :) my max with kano was about 40ish and a lot harder to do in the corner. I think I'll try extending yours with my stuff, hopefully damage scaling doesn't ruin it :)

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
One of my favorite combos, although i prefer ending it with a choke. That way you can go into d4 choke pressure/wakeup avoidance while keeping them in the corner. It can be done off the up ball as well, but your time is limited since the recovery of upball is a lot higher. Also, considering this burns through your meter like nobodies business, its best to use this against characters that don't require you to spend breaker often or as a round 1 win.

I love seeing Kano exploration outside of J360 and myself. Good work man!

kanaida

Its perfect for my style since I never use breakers. I think its a complete waste, I just learned to dance and evade very well up close. Wing chun style :) saving up the bars to give to shang tsung, my other tag partner.

kanaida

I'll post a shang + kano video later :) I switch back and forth like 3 or 4 times very quickly and looks really trippy. Too bad its more for style than damage :) choking people out of the air during teleports is my favorite lol sometimes if the opponent falls at the end you spit on his face and it sticks there he he. Gotta love kano.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Very nice, I do remember PND_Mustard showing me something similar middle of last year.

Hitting that neutral jump punch after his F3B2 is really tricky.
Incredibly tricky. i land it about 80% of the time online and maybe close to 90% offline. You have to hesitate for what seems like a millisecond or two after the f4. Definitely one of if not the most challenging Kano combos to pull off.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Very nice, I do remember PND_Mustard showing me something similar middle of last year.

Incredibly tricky. i land it about 80% of the time online and maybe close to 90% offline. You have to hesitate for what seems like a millisecond or two after the f4. Definitely one of if not the most challenging Kano combos to pull off.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Its perfect for my style since I never use breakers. I think its a complete waste, I just learned to dance and evade very well up close. Wing chun style :) saving up the bars to give to shang tsung, my other tag partner.
You can't dance your way out of 100% resets, bro.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

kanaida

I know, that's why I chose evasion so I don't get into those in the first place. Im a pioneer when it came to tech pokes and accurate blocking :) besides kanos up roll gets past fireballs etc... Its the best wakeup ever. Who gives you trouble? I fought and fought until I found technical ways out of most situations.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter

i actually have a wierd technique for the NJ that works easier, ill have to show you next time we gather :)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I know, that's why I chose evasion so I don't get into those in the first place. Im a pioneer when it came to tech pokes and accurate blocking :) besides kanos up roll gets past fireballs etc... Its the best wakeup ever. Who gives you trouble? I fought and fought until I found technical ways out of most situations.
see man, these are the guys who should be going into tournaments

everybody appreciates a free win

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
You clearly have never played anybody that uses any other characters if you dont need to break/think upball is the best wakeup.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
You clearly have never played anybody that uses any other characters if you dont need to break/think upball is the best wakeup.
lmao dickbag, stop telling him he bad

and let him dance away from cyrax nets and bombs, shang doing pirouettes and splits and all

kanaida

That's the beauty about kano, the simplicity. He's the perfect counter striker. Not to mention his uppercut, by god his uppercut is by far the best... but talk is talk. I'll post a video later on evasion and why kano in particular doesn't need breakers. In fact, he can get away without using almost any combos at all. Just good timing on the up ball and the ocasional blade, jump kick throw often, and good use of uppercuts and being able to spot when someone wants to block your wakeup. I just throw people or poke. Throw in a few chokes for humiliation. I came from the MKII era so I don't need to do combos all over the place, mostly 2 hitters if any. Corners are an exception though because you can really punish people there. Cyrax is very easy with him, just throw knives when he throws grenades, block nets, and punish teleports, avoid jumping if you can. He can take cyrax pretty much flawless most of the time because his nets don't do damage when blocked. He's also perfect vs kung lao :)

kanaida

by the way, just tried your combo. Man it's hard getting that first vertical punch. I just help up long befor the combo finished but I can't seem to jump fast enough for some reason. And for those knives, video was a bit fuzzy, but is it just 3 EX knives in a row or are you punching in between? Is this with the latest patch?