What's new

CHECK4900's Green Lantern and Sinestro Combo Videos

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
The growing storm of combo creation continues in the Injustice community with the release of two new combo videos, one for Green Lantern and one for Sinestro, both of which have been crafted and released by a familiar combo legend, Check! Watch them and prepare to be blown away.

FOR THE CORE!

Green Lantern Combo Video
Sinestro Combo Video
Also, a fun little question: which side in the Lantern Wars do you feel is superior? The Green Lanterns or the Yellow Lanterns? Share your thoughts with us!​
Do not forget to follow Check's work at www.youtube.com/user/check4900.​
Thanks to 1man3letters for pointing these videos out.​

Attachments

Gryfen Z

Game store guy
Not that I main him, but I've been playing Sinestro all wrong.

Check, you've done it again. Keep it up man.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Always feel like picking up whatever character I see after watching one of Check's combo videos, amazing work as always.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I'm just wondering. How often could you get someone on the left corner of Fortress as Lantern? 'cause I wouldn't mind spending 1 or 2 bars to do some Cyrax shit.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Its beginning to look like our first banned tournament stage.
I've said a while ago already that the lower level of Fortress should be banned 'cause of a glitch. But it was said that it's fixed now.

I see no reason to ban a stage because 1 character benefits from it. (And I'm saying this still salty from the DS nerf)

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
JESUS. Is this Injustice? I thought I saw a 100% combo in there... thought I was watching MVC3 for a minute.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I've said a while ago already that the lower level of Fortress should be banned 'cause of a glitch. But it was said that it's fixed now.

I see no reason to ban a stage because 1 character benefits from it. (And I'm saying this still salty from the DS nerf)
That stage benefits more than one character. All you need is to end a combo with a hard knockdown and the interactable resets your whole combo