What's new

check leaves the kommunity?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
lol wtf tim made a silly little joke, you all are overreacting!
Overreacting? What are you talking about Chef? This is the MK community, this is is TYM. NO ONE overreacts buddy. So HOW ABOUT you shut your mouth and top trolling this thread? I'm sick of your shit Chef, seriously. IT WASN'T A SILLY LITTLE JOKE!

You know what, I'm done. I'm done with the community. More importantly, I'm done with you Chef.

Chef... the killer of Martians.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Overreacting? What are you talking about Chef? This is the MK community, this is is TYM. NO ONE overreacts buddy. So HOW ABOUT you shut your mouth and top trolling this thread? I'm sick of your shit Chef, seriously. IT WASN'T A SILLY LITTLE JOKE!

You know what, I'm done. I'm done with the community. More importantly, I'm done with you Chef.

Chef... the killer of Martians.
God why are you even a mod! Martian Manhunter is green! Green stands for money! Money stands for greed!

You are a greedy mod and you will be the downfall of this site.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
God why are you even a mod! Martian Manhunter is green! Green stands for money! Money stands for greed!

You are a greedy mod and you will be the downfall of this site.
You know what, I expected this response from you. I don't even know what to say to you. You are killing this community with your stench. One day soon, your reckoning will commence and I want you to be thinking of something when that happens. Be thinking of the Martian, Chef, the one person that could have been on your side. The one person you KNOW could be your downfall. You'll realize this, and you will know you fucked up.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
You know what, I expected this response from you. I don't even know what to say to you. You are killing this community with your stench. One day soon, your reckoning will commence and I want you to be thinking of something when that happens. Be thinking of the Martian, Chef, the one person that could have been on your side. The one person you KNOW could be your downfall. You'll realize this, and you will know you fucked up.
I can never love another green man... not after Reptile betrayed me like he did...

IT CAN'T HAPPEN.

I WON'T DO IT AGAIN.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I can never love another green man... not after Reptile betrayed me like he did...

IT CAN'T HAPPEN.

I WON'T DO IT AGAIN.
Martians NEVER retreat, Martians NEVER surrender... go spread the word. Let each player know, let them know the truth of this. And each among them search their own soul, and while you're at it, search your own. By Martian law, I will stand and fight. A new age has begun... an age of freedom..... AND ALL WILL KNOW, THAT 1 MARTIAN GAVE HIS LAST BREATH TO DEFEND TYM!

PREPARE FOR BATTLE!!!!!!!!!

Opinions are opinions.
Everyone is entitled to them.

I don't agree with Check leaving the community.
He could simply just not speak to Tim, and leave it at that.
There really is no need to leave the community as a whole because there are a lot of us who appreciate and support Check.
If majority of the community hated him and his work, I could somewhat understand, but that is not the case.
But to each their own...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Were it not for Juggs and Wonder Coffee Mug cracking me up, this thread could seriously have a tractor dropped on it, and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

We're lucky enough to get a 3'rd year of EVO, and this is the kind of thing that makes news?

Really?

Come on, guys.

Justice

Noob
Were it not for Juggs and Wonder Coffee Mug cracking me up, this thread could seriously have a tractor dropped on it, and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

We're lucky enough to get a 3'rd year of EVO, and this is the kind of thing that makes news?

Really?

Come on, guys.
Ya know, everything has gone to shit in the community since the EVO announcement. Draw your own conclusions from that.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
It can be saved

Im ready to push towards that
Hit me up, Pig. Seriously.
I took off in January to reset my engines and fly solo for awhile/grow the fuck up and fix a lot of my real world problems (LOOOONG story...), and now Im ready to come back in full swing and so forth and Im all "YES, I feel fucking AWESOME, back to Kombat I go," and its like a fucking butthurt ego shirley temple bananarama comet of bullshit and crazy crashed into the MK collective.
And no, that's not a shot at Check - I dont care how crazy he can get, he's one of the first guys to EVER try and take me under his wing when I first started competing, and he's brilliant at what he does no matter how strict he is about his credits - I mean just in general. It's like the spoiled attitude that used to run rampant amongst the masses before we were fighting for our game's life again is back and even sillier than ever now that EVO's been cemented and Injustice looks as though it IS going to be taking over as far as those who want to make names and follow the money, so now not only have people stopped giving a shit, they've let the unshitgiving run rampant because they don't think there's anything to fight for anymore.

I love you guys, I love this game, and I don't want to see anyone go to unnecessary war with one another, but come the fuck on.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I like where your head is at Pig, but honestly, my heart isn't in it anymore. It's just gotten too rediculous across the board. I mean, take a gander at this thread alone and is anyone surprised that MLG dropped fighters?
they didnt drop mk because of this thread of threads alike, they dropped it because $$$ reasons and wanted to go in a new direction.

Also evo took MK9 and injustice isnt ready and TTT2 blows in terms of turn out and IPL took the other good fighters w draw. When injustice comes out expect an "addition" to mlg....just saying, trust me

But believe in this process and we can get ourselves back. When injustice comes out it'll be one thing to completely forget mk and go all 100% injustice but i think we need to support both because our community is big enough and equpped to do so.

Plus MK IS AT EVO - we have to embrace this and make it the best yet so possibly we could be going to evo next year for 2 games

#Man did i just get wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off topic lol

Justice

Noob
It is what you put into it. Don't read stupid shit, and you won't experience stupid shit. Skip the dumb threads.
I'd love to but stupid shit is in the tech threads, the general discussion threads, the online threads, the stupid shit threads (well.....). Granted, the mods have been doing a better job lately of keeping things sorted out but at this point, it could very well be a case of too late?

they didnt drop mk because of this thread of threads alike, they dropped it because $$$ reasons and wanted to go in a new direction.

Also evo took MK9 and injustice isnt ready and TTT2 blows in terms of turn out and IPL took the other good fighters w draw. When injustice comes out expect an "addition" to mlg....just saying, trust me

But believe in this process and we can get ourselves back. When injustice comes out it'll be one thing to completely forget mk and go all 100% injustice but i think we need to support both because our community is big enough and equpped to do so.

Plus MK IS AT EVO - we have to embrace this and make it the best yet so possibly we could be going to evo next year for 2 games

#Man did i just get wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off topic lol
Yeah, sorry about that dood. That was more a rant that an intelligent post. All I meant by that was after seeing how "professionally" we behave, it's no surprise they dropped us. I know that MLG wouldn't drop us as long as they are making money and we don't act like baboons in the wild.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'd love to but stupid shit is in the tech threads, the general discussion threads, the online threads, the stupid shit threads (well.....). Granted, the mods have been doing a better job lately of keeping things sorted out but at this point, it could very well be a case of too late?

Yeah, sorry about that dood. That was more a rant that an intelligent post. All I meant by that was after seeing how "professionally" we behave, it's no surprise they dropped us. I know that MLG wouldn't drop us as long as they are making money and we don't act like baboons in the wild.
I think i missed what the mods did so bad. Can you catch me up on that? Im asking legitemately and have no clue lol if i missed something

Anyway I think honestly things will look up. We have some exciting times coming up for mk and inj and we need to sit back and enjoy them rather than fight w each other.

I just want to chime in and say, MLG picked up fighters like half-way though their first event, none of the Fighters were announced from the get go, if anything it'll pick up Injustice and Blaz Blue? If not Injustice and MK9 again, when there's more NRS buzz come April...

Thought people should know...