What's new

Characters you like but can't play

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
ill hit you up when i recieve my new Xbox One! im currently consoleless. i got sick of the internet on PS4
well shit im on ps4 so sorry, also the connection probably wasnt psns fault, it was your connection, since psn and xbl have equal quality of servers now

Mint

too weird to live, too rare to die
Anyone with fireball cancel combos. Just can't get it consistent. Also sun God kotal I love his design I just suck with him

I really like Kotal Khan Sun God. In practice mode I can not knock 45+ combos no problem.. but I just can not seam to get anything started vs a human. I know there is the sword for the mix up / pop up but it just doesn't interest me to play that.

The other one is Cassie Brawler. Well Cassie in general, I just can not get the run combos working after that back flip thing. I dunno, I just cna NEVER connect them! lol.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Anyone with fireball cancel combos. Just can't get it consistent. Also sun God kotal I love his design I just suck with him
The key to him is going from D1 to his Sun Throw - and letting the controller go neutral anytime before you input a F2.

I'm just now finally implementing Blood Sacrifice in without giving it any thought.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I really like Kotal Khan Sun God. In practice mode I can not knock 45+ combos no problem.. but I just can not seam to get anything started vs a human. I know there is the sword for the mix up / pop up but it just doesn't interest me to play that.

The other one is Cassie Brawler. Well Cassie in general, I just can not get the run combos working after that back flip thing. I dunno, I just cna NEVER connect them! lol.
Let go of the controller for an instant before any F2 - and - be willing to shorten combos when you feel lag.

I can't run cancel to save my @$$ either, but I know if I really wanted to learn it - I could get it down.

Go to bed with it on your mind and just wake-up and drill it until you can do it.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
I always found Hawkgirl to be really interesting to watch when played by a great player, but just never seemed to get in the groove with her.

LeoMK29

Noob
It's Kitana for me. I still remember the day they revealed her. Had me like OH SHIT! Literally, I saw the thumbnail of the video and all the hype surged though my body. :DOGE I was planning on using her the most, but I just can't get the feel for her play style.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Jax & Tanya. Jax due to the strict timing on his mid-screen combos if i want to go for max damage. Tanya because of her tele-cancels. While i can do them, its getting them down consistently thats been the hardest part.

Right now Im attempting to main Predator but I just picked this up after a long hiatus and can't come to turns in deciding my main...I had said that Quan was going to be my main but he just wasn't clicking with me..

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Kung Jin, I really like the character, but his gameplay is a bit too braindead for me. I need a character that requires me to THINK to win.

im sittin here facing a blunt and readin this....and it made me think. i enjoy Kotal but I can't use him well. its ridiculous. I'd love to be in Sun Gon and brutality someone off the grab at the end of a combo...or be in blood god and pull off a 70 plus percent combo...or war god it and saw em in half. it just isnt meant for me i guess.

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
I wanna play erron but can't because my friend mains him. I don't want tons of mirrors.

Either way I main the swarm queen

BMartin

Has no idea
Ferra/Torr. Everything about the character(s) is super interesting, but I dislike being so big and slow.

D

Deleted member 35141

I wont say I cant play him but with jax alot of the midscreen stuff is very inconsistent, hes my 4th most used character but sometimes midscrren I feel very sluggish. The corner game is a whole other story though.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
For those playing Jax I may be able to help with midscreen inconsistencies. I posted about this in the Jax forums but it would of been easy to miss.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Sun God Kotal, it's not my style plus Sun God struggles more than I wanted to learn around.
Gunslinger Erron Black, even the hat isn't enough for me to get good.
FF/Dualist LK, fbf motion fucks me up.
High Tech Jacqui, cause it's actually ass.

D

Deleted member 35141

For those playing Jax I may be able to help with midscreen inconsistencies. I posted about this in the Jax forums but it would of been easy to miss.
Ill definitely check this out