What's new

Characters You Don't Mind Losing To?

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Jade and Kotal. They are fun to play against Kano lol.

I misunderstood the title. I’m comfortable with losing to everyone besides Erron.

Last edited:

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
i really don't care unless it's scorp, erron, geras, sonya for the most part. those characters don't outplay you at all, just layer after layer of cheese and bullshit. dishonorable mentions... liu and sub.

Vhozite

Waiting on SF6
Losing doesn't really bother me since i don't have shit on the line.

To answer the OP i don't mind losing to anyone uncommon. It's a learning opportunity as well as nice change of pace to lose to a character like say, Cetrion, who i pretty much never see.

Jade makes my blood boil especially with lag .They play one style jump back mix air booomrangs stay just out of ranch and their finger is already on down 2 button ready to mash.
I really fell like forfeiting everytime someone chooses her because I hate her play style
I dont mind Centrion Scarlet or any other zoner but Jade pisses me off,but with Nightwolf coming out go ahead throw your boomrang!!Reflect going piss them off !!

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
i dont mind losing but when they play erron black against my frost and tea bag after winning i just laugh lol you just won an 8-2 matchup congrats bruh

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Never understand these threads when they pop up each time. It isn't charicters that I dislike loosing to.. It is players. The toxicity of the player is the issue not who they play.

I guess it helps to think of it in the opposite way.. Who do like fighting the most.. And it is two answers.. It is either someone playing a character I either play or plan to play so I can see it in action.. Or it is the top tier crowd. As it is very fun and satisfying to beat the tier whores.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Depends on the match, really. If someone just utilizes the same gameplan and wins that way, I'm mainly disappointed at myself for not knowing the matchup well enough to counter something so simple. If the matchup was good, though, I've got no regrets.

Both make me want to improve.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I have more respect for good Kollectors, Shao Kahns, and D’Vorahs. The rest of the lower tier characters have better tools in my opinion so I guess those three would be my picks.

Not saying Kotal, Frost, and Kano don’t have to work for their damage because they do.

Gruntypants

THE MUFFINS ARE BEEFY
I only get mad when i get 50% 50/50'd in the corner by Sonya. I don't have a problem losing to any of the characters in particular. Either you get outplayed or you don't.