What's new

Character Appearance Prediction

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Lots of characters haven't been seen since MKA, and the ones that have (from MKDC)... wear similar outfits so far that we've seen.

Classic looks so far:
1. Nightwolf (resembles UMK3 and MKD)
2. Cage (resembled a basic look)
3. Raiden (looks to be within MK2 style and that makes me happy)
4. Kung Lao (the only game that I recall that he looked very different was MKDA... other than that, Kung Lao has kept his classic look. If it's not broken, don't try to fix it.)

Newer looks so far:
1. Scorpion (although he looks badass in his new armor... it's MKDC on steroids)
2. Sub (I honestly hate what they have him in and it's definitely closer to MKDC than previous games, shit... MKD and MKA he was either bald or shredder)
3. Sektor (looks too much like an Iron Man character, BUT I'm not dissing it... he does look good, but what time range are we representing here?)
4. Reptile (well, at least he lost the tail... and he's definitely gotten a total make-over, which is fine by me)
5. Mileena (definitely sporting her slutty outfit similar to MKD's alternate outfit)

The whole idea of this thread though is to discuss alternate outfits for characters no matter how they are obtained (in game, DLC, etc)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Rain has his MKA outfit still. It fits his storyline, I guess.

As long as they dont alter gameplay like they did in MKA. Im good.

discovered by: well... you know.. ;)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Sub was never bald dude lol, He had white hair, long in a ponytail silly Stormy :p lol

Sub-Zero in MK9(is the original we've seen so far) if you look closely at his uniform it does have hints of MKDC Sub however, not the same as this Sub-Zero(original, not the same one in MKDC) if you look at his uniform has the icons of the original Lin Kuei emblyms one on each side of his chest ;) I know I'm an uber geek and seek out the smallest things but it's cool!

So far I love everyones look really, I can't wait to see what Ermac looks like and Cyrax! How cool would it be if Smoke looked like he did in MK Shaolin Monks, that would blow people away and by far IMO his best newer look.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I hope Ermac ditches that vest thing from MKD

I didn't rike it
His alternate outfit, you mean? I actually liked that one alot more than his standard. Anything like UMK3 I'll be happy with... or better/badass.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I thought it looked rad honestly, it looked more like a sports outfit suit honestly lol. But Ermac's alternate was more UMK3 like without the head piece covering his whole head but if you notice his outfit was similar to UMK3 in some ways. And I liked how he was showing his short spikey hair, looked cool.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
His alternate outfit, you mean? I actually liked that one alot more than his standard. Anything like UMK3 I'll be happy with... or better/badass.
I was speaking of his main

I didn't have a problem with it at the time, but I don't want it back

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I thought it looked rad honestly, it looked more like a sports outfit suit honestly lol. But Ermac's alternate was more UMK3 like without the head piece covering his whole head but if you notice his outfit was similar to UMK3 in some ways. And I liked how he was showing his short spikey hair, looked cool.
Now that you mention it... not sure if i ever realized how like UMK his alternate was... guess that's why i liked it so much. :)