What's new

Changing my main

I've been playing MK quite a while (since april) and I still haven;t found a character that I can master.I am not that good with multiple combos or hard as i like to call them. I've tried scorpion as a noobie,then sub-zero...a bit of kung lao...No one felt comfortable. I could really use advice on how to choose a character that is competitive online and offline. Please,please please help a poor guy (30 years old... lol)!

Jobe

Noob
I'd advise giving sektor a whirl. His combos are powerful and rather easy to pull off and he's really underused imo.

JrK

Probably Drunk
I'd advise giving sektor a whirl. His combos are powerful and rather easy to pull off and he's really underused imo.
I suggest sektor as well. He's so much fun and not too hard to pick up.

I suggest sektor as well. He's so much fun and not too hard to pick up.
I am gonna say sektor also. I main him. Have been since day one. He is an anti zoner with a rather fierce zoning game of his own and combos as high as 57% from one bar. You can regularly pull off 30 - 35% combos off of just about any hit you land. One of the fastest uppercuts in the game. Tied with CSZ for fastest dash. Second best throw because if forces the enemy into a 50/50 leg lift. His 12b+1 is fast enough to sneak in between opponents strings and leads to 40% combos. And ending combos with flame prevents wake up attacks. All in all a very under rated. Character that is insanely fun to play.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Noob Saibot is incredibly user friendly. Avoid characters like Johnny Cage, Sub Zero, Nightwolf...mainly anyone in S or A+ tier.

why would you tell him to avoid good characters lol. Cage is easy to pick up i suggest him he has good resets too and has easy combos. subzero is easy but he sucks and hes def not a top tier character gets destroyed. Noob is very user friendly and is a spam monster not to much to him. Raiden is also easy. i picked him up and got a few tips from the raiden board and im already dominating with him. he has easy strings and corner combos that do massive damage and his teleport if not spammed is amazing and hard to react too as well as his superman move again dont spam it. but like is said try cage, noob, or raiden.

ELC

Scrublord McGee
What other fighting games do you play? And which characters have you "mastered"?