What's new

Chances of there being a MK guest DLC in Injustice 2?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol hmm seems to be either most for Subby or most NOT for any MK at all lol. Interesting.

Guess we'll see! I do think Scorpion sales in Injustice will have weight here though.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I hope there are no MK guest characters again. If you want MK characters play an MK game. If they had to add one put in Johnny. At least he would be funny and make jokes before the fights.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
To be honest, I was surprised at people being surprised when Scorpion was revealed to be DLC for Injustice, I was 99% sure it was going to happen. Weren't Freddy and Scorpion the best sold in Injustice? And I would guess the guests sold really well in MKX too cause we got 4 of them. So to me it looks like a MK character is coming to IN2.

As much as I hate the guests in MK, It doesn't make me feel anything to have a MK character in Injustice. I like MK and most of its characters and I am not a huge comics fanboy (I learned about several characters because of Injustice), so I don't lose wheter there is one or not: if there is not then its cool, I get a new character I probably didn't know about, something fresh and new, and if there is I get a MK character I have known and liked for years. I kinda sympathise with the people who want to "keep it pure", cause that is the way I feel towards MK, but as I am a bigger MK fan than a DC one, both feeling kinda neutralise each other.

KCJ506

Noob
I doubt Sub will be, considering Captain Cold is in, not to mention who else we don't know.

I don't know who else could guest, but wouldn't be surprised if Scorpion returns....tho maybe Sonya, Kano, Kang, Raiden, Cage or even Shang Tsung as other potential legacy characters.

I don't think having Captain Cold will prevent Sub-Zero(or even Killer Frost for that matter) from being in as the first Injustice had several characters with similar powers and abilities(though they played differently) as well as Supergirl being in this one. Not to mention that MK9 had both regular Sub-Zero and Cyber Sub-Zero as well as CSZ being a Triborg variation in MKX.

big j gleez

Mains: Not Sure Right Now ...
Most definitely. Scorp was the biggest selling DLC character on Injustice. I think most are right on when they say Sub is the natural selection for Injustice 2. Hell they might do a whole MK pack. Sub, Cage, Jax, Sonya..... maybe

KCJ506

Noob
Most definitely. Scorp was the biggest selling DLC character on Injustice. I think most are right on when they say Sub is the natural selection for Injustice 2. Hell they might do a whole MK pack. Sub, Cage, Jax, Sonya..... maybe

That would not be a good idea. Regardless of guests selling the most.

MKF30

Shreder Sub-Zero would fit perfectly with the armor system and also as a pre-MK11 concept of his costume similar to how Scorpion got the hood after appearing in IGAU.
Dude that's a genius idea I agree lol. Plus how fucking badass would it be to see Deception Sub in this generation? Man...why they didn't give it to him in MK X I'll never know but let's hope dude.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
I'm actually hoping sub zero makes it in, but I also think Raiden or Spawn would be great fit as well

ErMac333

Noob
I didn't want any guest in MKX, and we still got a desperate amount of 4. Now, if we're getting any MK guests in Injustice 2? Yes, and I'm pretty sure we're getting either Scorpion or Sub Zero, alongside Spawn.

MKF30

If they wind up putting Fujin in as a "hey Fujin fans sorry, but he's here now" I'll be happy and annoyed at once lol. But I do think Sub's chances are higher than Rain. The DC fans would be pissed if they put Rain in there, I mean most of them don't even want MK character in general. Save Rain for MK 11.

HanSolo

Noob
I'm sure they'll do some kind of character even if it isn't MK. Probably sub-zero though. Maybe Raiden or Lui .

Personally I want to see a Harry Potter character. WB has the rights I believe. Voldemort would mop superman 10-0

KCJ506

Noob
If they wind up putting Fujin in as a "hey Fujin fans sorry, but he's here now" I'll be happy and annoyed at once lol. But I do think Sub's chances are higher than Rain. The DC fans would be pissed if they put Rain in there, I mean most of them don't even want MK character in general. Save Rain for MK 11.

You know I can actually see Boon putting Rain in this as a tribute to Prince.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I would actually like if Spawn made it in as a guest. I really didn't give half a damn if he was in MKX, but this is a comic book game so why not? If a MK character made it in, I think Johnny would fit the most. He is the generic cheesy superhero movie star guy. I think he could have some funny banter with Superman, and maybe crack a joke at Supergirl about Cassie. It's probably going to be Sub Zero though.