What's new

Guide Catch Me If You Can -- The Flash General Discussion Thread

Not gonna lie though, I will be putting a lot of work in Zatanna it looks like. . . dunno if any of you tech junkies are picking her up but I'd love if you find out stuff for me like Flash lol.

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
Not gonna lie though, I will be putting a lot of work in Zatanna it looks like. . . dunno if any of you tech junkies are picking her up but I'd love if you find out stuff for me like Flash lol.
Eh, I forgot Zatanna even came out. I'll probably buy her when I get my hands on the new Guilty Gear on the side.

BoricuaHeat

Nice I will be playing Xrd as well, I can steal your tech from there. I plan to use Venom if I can get my execution back up to par, or go back to Testament/Ky
Haha you dirty thief! I heard the new update for accent core dropped on psn, getting that tomorrow, probable Zatanna too.

SaJa

FH_FenriR

I'll main Flash, shazam and Zatanna.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
Been using him since his release, who's the Main Man! Seriously tho I am just ass with him, can't get a single command grab out online.
Awh man. I had trouble with that DBF motion when I started playing him. I'd say just go into the lab and do it over and over again on both sides so it's burned into your mind :v

BoricuaHeat

I use both of them cool boys and top it off with Bane for the extra protein! I got over the command grab problem as I message this, I think I just found my new co commander of my army, MAIN MAN(Shazam helps)! Yo gotta post my tech when I got the time!

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Clearly you do not play Lobo. You should do. He's way cooler than Shazam :cool:

I mained Lobo since day 1 (I changed my avatar just for him when he came out), then I dropped him 2 weeks later because he wasn't online viable. Now I play him twice per day (as much as batgirl, zod, scorpion, BA, Lex, mmh). I mained Shazam for 3 weeks now. ;p

So just like Zyphox, I kind of play both, and Shazam gotta use his command grab as a vortex which means that you'll use it much more than Lobo (they should buff his b12, d1, command grab execution btw).

My 3 mains are Flash, shazam, sinestro. Rain, skarlet, kenshi. My 4th will be Zatanna.

Now you know all my life xD

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Awh dude. Main Lobo too. I'm sure you'd be great with him. I use him online, it's not THAT bad :v

I really can't dash under projectiles online while I'm supposed to offline. Zatanna/Sinestro/Superman/GL/HG/etc. He has too many bad matchups online just because of his non zoning.

But I'm gonna tell you what : same shit for shazam with his teleport. His projectile is 36f. lol.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
I am pretty certain Lobo has no positive match-ups, but that's what makes it that much more satisfying when you beat an S tier as Lobo. He's just fun when you win. And when you lose; 'Meh, I was playing Lobo :v'.

Just gonna leave this here...

Also, get back to discussing Flash. This isn't the Shazam/Lobo general discussion.

Flash needs a Blue Lantern skin.

I mained Lobo since day 1 (I changed my avatar just for him when he came out), then I dropped him 2 weeks later because he wasn't online viable. Now I play him twice per day (as much as batgirl, zod, scorpion, BA, Lex, mmh). I mained Shazam for 3 weeks now. ;p

So just like Zyphox, I kind of play both, and Shazam gotta use his command grab as a vortex which means that you'll use it much more than Lobo (they should buff his b12, d1, command grab execution btw).

My 3 mains are Flash, shazam, sinestro. Rain, skarlet, kenshi. My 4th will be Zatanna.

Now you know all my life xD
Thats right, abandon Zatanna like the rest so I get more time with her :p

BoricuaHeat

I am pretty certain Lobo has no positive match-ups, but that's what makes it that much more satisfying when you beat an S tier as Lobo. He's just fun when you win. And when you lose; 'Meh, I was playing Lobo :v'.

Just gonna leave this here...

Also, get back to discussing Flash. This isn't the Shazam/Lobo general discussion.

Flash needs a Blue Lantern skin.
Flash needs the new 52 reverse flash skin man, so out of this galaxy on how amazing he looks.

Great Lobo play, can find much on the youtube's with the Main Man.