What's new

Casual matches MKK team Venezuela vs MKK Team Colombia!!!

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Hanzo vs Grinder Set 1

Hanzo vs Grinder Set 2

Viktors vs Ninja Grinder Set 1

Humberto vs Ninja Grinder Set 1

Hanzo vs Gadget Tsugaru Set 2 (el primero no se grabo)

Viktors vs Gadget Tsugaru Set 1

Humberto vs Gadget Tsugaru Set 1

AC1984

Kaballin!
NICE!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just gonna grab some food and I'll watch all of them.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I love you, guys... you're like the only ones playing the fuck out of this game still and posting the videos for us. MAJOR PROPS.

:congrats:

Tim Static

Adminerator
FUCK YES. Wish i had time to watch these right now!!!

But i will watch them and every single match from down there this weekend soon!! THANKS GUYS!!!

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
You guys should do your part and not let UMK3 die!! :) please, I know MK9 is new and good, but it's not a replacement for this game. UMK3 will always be the MK king

Thank you all for watching and your comments, I know, I'm 100% positive I will not give up on UMK3, ever. I hope neither do you guys :)

We're gonna play some more matches tonight and tomorrow's the event. Storms, I just pmed you before I saw this thread lol. Can you please post this up on the main page? thanks a lot

AC1984

Kaballin!
to all USA players...those matches should serve as a wake up call.....South America is playing the shit out of UMK3...we should be doing the same....I dont see anything wrong with playing MK9 AND UMK3....

MKK hanzo

Guys thank you all for your kind words hehe Im posting from Ninja Marico´s PC hahahah WONDERFUL weather and attention we have here in Bogota and also the players all have a VERY GOOD level at UMK3.

Tonight, if everything goes well, we will have a 3 vs 3 Venezuela vs Colombia Round Robin in Grinder´s house. These could be best of 10 matches. We would like to do these long sets so all players can adapt to the other and also to "blow off" the nerves. I was VERY nervous in my firsts matches so it can help.

@ded_ : Man you suck as always, but you are my brother hahaha hope we can play you offline one day.

@STORMS , @Tim Static , @AC1984 : Guys THANKS for your support and kind words. We will upload all the matches we can rec!!!

[MENTION=2044]NinjaGrinder[/MENTION]: you are the star here man, you gave us food, shelter, good level competition... LOL we dont know how to thatnk you. When I can I will do an AWESOME write up of our trip and give proper thanks as well.

See ya later guys

MKK hanzo

hanzo_lamer, what platform is thiz? rec inpz if its mame
Ded why you dont have at least ONE pic of you with a chick on facebook? (Joking man really JOKING... )

Seriously: We are playing on MKAK on 360 and the tourney will be held there ass well.

AC1984

Kaballin!
you guys rule... Tim I told you that MKAK for XBOX is legit!!! that should be the standard platform!!!!

Eternal

Noob
So flipping good! thanks for the vids guys, keep em coming... Man I wish I could play people like you.. Id take my Ls and come back for more.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Considering no one is bringing a laptop *COUGH* [MENTION=18]Dark_Rob[/MENTION] *COUGH* lmao

We'll be using my cab and MKAK on my 360.

GOOD SHIT MY BROTHERS!