What's new

Match Footage - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage video thread

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I thought there was already a thread? But sick vid anyway :). Will give it a watch later and probably upload some matches later today.

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
Hah I see you're a fan of D3 which I think is one of Cassie's best moves.

Looking pretty good man! Hopefully I'll have some footage of myself here after tomorrow *fingers crossed*

New to MK games though so gonna need to work on a lot of matchups, hoping my SF/Tekken background can carry me a little.

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
3 matches of mine from our tourney we had, I messed up a lot of inputs hence the random BD3s that were meant to be D3s from holding DB :(

Gotta brush up on certain matchups, get used to delay wakeup timing and hopefully do better next time xd

EDIT: It's on youtube now.

Any advice is appreciated.

Last edited:
Only thing I noted was lack of mixup from b1. You can just cancel b1 straight into bf3/dbf2 or b21 into same. Just to make b1 even more scary than it already is. Sabin was almost always blocking high so you'd get a free 50/50 if you'd done b1, dbf2 on block. But if you are dropping Brawler all together it doesn't really matter anyway.

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
3 matches of mine from our tourney we had, I messed up a lot of inputs hence the random BD3s that were meant to be D3s from holding DB :(

Gotta brush up on certain matchups, get used to delay wakeup timing and hopefully do better next time xd

2:33:00 at http://www.twitch.tv/brianvondoom/b/651224708

First match of this http://www.twitch.tv/brianvondoom/b/651274219 and 07:15

Any advice is appreciated.
Haven't seen the matches (I'm on mobile ATM) but you should disable "Input Shortcuts" in the controller presets menu so you won't get specials from holding db...

Some matches from last night with @Joker8417

We both were dropping shit like crazy, and I was getting away with murder at times but hey, it's week one.

Also any random nut punch that wasn't ex was not on purpose haha

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

Some matches from last night with @Joker8417

We both were dropping shit like crazy, and I was getting away with murder at times but hey, it's week one.

Also any random nut punch that wasn't ex was not on purpose haha
I went to training mode just to see what I can punish things with in training mode lol. I had no idea what all I could use haha.

I went to training mode just to see what I can punish things with in training mode lol. I had no idea what all I could use haha.
Yeah I could have gotten wrecked on some of those staggers and stuff. But I'm sure we will both be doing a lot of adjusting over the coming weeks. We both left a LOT of punishes out there lol

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Haven't seen the matches (I'm on mobile ATM) but you should disable "Input Shortcuts" in the controller presets menu so you won't get specials from holding db...
This is very important actually. Ive lost so many matches cause i didnt know why specials came out when i was trying to do punishes. Im a Scorpion player. But input shortcuts are a killer, and its frustrating.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
http://www.twitch.tv/mktombrady_vs_mkreo

Reo is playing Cassie now. Really strong! Excellent use of instant air gunshots and use of her F3,4.

EDIT: Nvm he's done with her now, I'll link archives when they come up.
Whyd he stop using her? And whose he using now? Havent seen REO play in forever.
And does anyone have any videos against Sub Zero Grandmaster? Fucker pins me in the corner with an ice statue and toys with me -_-

Here is a set between myself and @xQUANTUMx . He is the first good sub zero I've played so I was learning as I went.

part2:

couple things...I had no idea ex ice ball was mid till like 20 minutes in...duh.
Cassie's corner combos are hard online, despite the really good connection we had.
I should have utilized d+f+1 more when close to sub with a clone in between us.