What's new

Capcom Vs SNK 3

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I know this isnt a capcom thread type of thing and it mostly for NRS hence TYM anyway. You think that they are gonna make CVS3? they need to come out with that. Should it have SF4 graphics and game mechanics or KOF XIII graphics and game mechanics? (stilll got Capcom Vs SNK 1 and 2 )

Last edited:

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I loved chaos dude. Great game and really liked the flash-dash cancel, character roster
Yeah, too bad it was only for Xbox in america and not for the PS2. smh I mean the only closest thing we have to it is for M.U.G.E.N but that doesnt count lol.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Done by Capcom? Just no! Character models in KOF XIII > those in SF4.

But honestly, I'm tired of crossovers, what about Rival Schools 3 and a new Samurai Shodown instead?
Yeah I do agree with you on that though, I just wanted to hear other ppl opinions on the matter if the game were to be done. I havent played Rival Schools but I seen youtube videos of the game and it was good. But I think it should be 2D instead of 3D, and they should come out with Samurai Showdown.

Lok0xXxSn1per5

I'll Freeze Those Salty Tears!
We can only wish... I highly doubt it.

I dont like sf4 graphics at all. I hope they go with better if they ever do make it.

Also SF Alpha 4 should be godlike but I dont see it happening anytime soon either. :(

Last edited:
I am sure this game will get announced this or at least next year for next gen consoles and a release will probably be in 3-4 years.
Looking forward to it.