What's new

Can I Upplay Grundy Plz?

B W1zZ

Noob
I realize that the majority of this community percieves grundy as what do you call it nowdays....this term known as a bill? (coined by 16 bit). In my non-humble opinion I think grundy is a fucking beast...A FUCKING BEAST! "o but he losses 2 zonurss and sux or w/e" i dont give a fuck what you say. Grundy in my opinion with fully optimized footsies/reads and spacing (not to mention fundamentals), and fully optimized combos is a wrecking machine. Mind you he requires more skill than characters such as Aquaman and MMH but i feel a player who has fundamentals and matchup knowledge can compete in these matchups. I'm probably starting a fucking war here but I just had to get that off my chest.

B W1zZ

Noob
Fundamentals don't mean anything to Bane. Footsies don't mean anything to Bane.
I don't even know what spacing means.
Wait a minute...are you saying that bane 10-0's grundy? Going to have to pull out my licensed and patented 5-5 card here.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Wait a minute...are you saying that bane 10-0's grundy? Going to have to pull out my licensed and patented 5-5 card here.
Bane might as well, but its an 8-2 in Bane's favor. Only person who questionably does better is hawkgirl.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I used to share your opinion, but even Lord Tyrant could only do so much with the character.
Fucking bill of bills.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I realize that the majority of this community percieves grundy as what do you call it nowdays....this term known as a bill? (coined by 16 bit). In my non-humble opinion I think grundy is a fucking beast...A FUCKING BEAST! "o but he losses 2 zonurss and sux or w/e" i dont give a fuck what you say. Grundy in my opinion with fully optimized footsies/reads and spacing (not to mention fundamentals), and fully optimized combos is a wrecking machine. Mind you he requires more skill than characters such as Aquaman and MMH but i feel a player who has fundamentals and matchup knowledge can compete in these matchups. I'm probably starting a fucking war here but I just had to get that off my chest.
Bwizz go home you're drunk and you just peed on my carpet

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
grundy needs the biggest bag of gimmicks , which suits me fine , hes got too many lopsided match ups to be called a beast though

KingOko

Was it good for you?
Im with Bwizz. Grundy is good man. Im down to upplay the SHIT outta him.
#GrundySmash