What's new

Can a match end in a draw?

Matix218

Get over here!
I know there are trades in IGAU (IE moves that connect on the same frame and both characters get hit/pushed back) so does that mean there can be a draw (double KO) if this happens when both characters have extremely low health?

Has anyone seen a draw yet? Or did NRS design it so that you dont take any chip damage from moves when they trade so this cant happen?

Just curious if this is in the game or not.

circle masher

NRS PLLLLS MORE BUFF AN NERFPS GAME IS UBNALENCERD
That doesn't explain what occurs if it happens again after the first instance.

circle masher

NRS PLLLLS MORE BUFF AN NERFPS GAME IS UBNALENCERD
Was just kidding, I like the idea. Reminds me of the early SF2 versions* where you could get so many extra rounds out of the game with draws.

*Unlucky, Boon.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
There would have to be a draw. Say both players choose Aquaman and do the same combo on each other.... then wait for a time out. Draw?:16Bit

This.

PLAYING TO W1N remember when this happened to us?
craziest shit i have ever scene lollllllllllll thtb and i had no idea. we played like 50 games offline then decided to finished with a quick first to 3. last game, last round and both down to chip.... we traded hits and out of no where we got like 20 percent life back. we were crapping out pants

Has someone tested if you repeatedly trade on the final hit of each sudden death? The health lowers with each sudden death, so say both guys are in "Death by D1" territory and actually consistently trade D1's with each other... then what? :confused: Sure, its super impossible this'll happen in a real match, let alone a single sudden death, but it doesn't hurt to know, right? =p

Saffa

Noob
How does that sound OP?

Have you played any KOF?
Definitely OP

Imagine we sit through a never-ending match in a tournament. Later the player's health would be so low, when it restarts that they will both pass out from looking at each other.