What's new

Calling out Theo who is a fraud from the west coast

I have been chosen to speak on frantastic's behalf and have been asked to post a thread calling out this west coast player.

EMPEROR_THEO

For 1: Watching you slap around power rangers putties at wednesday night fights simply just makes me sick. It's as if their weak point is any one of your many wake up decisions that lead into half ass combos. How do you get away with such garbage gameplay??

2: I challenge you to a superman mirror, hearing your wild claims about how superman is still a top 3 character is ludicrous and are beyond delusional. I think you are stuck in this fantasy world where you think you're a good player. When you get onto that plane on your way to NEC 14, know that this is the real world, your powers inherited by simply being in a weaker atmosphere (California) are NO MORE! This is the East coast! Home of the best players, and where you will be fighting other kryptonions instead of weak mortals that you've been accustomed to. Your easy victories have made you weak, and I will break you!

Terms:

Characters: Both Players must pick superman during the entire set
Win: We'll play a first to 5 matches.
Stage rule: Double random, losers choses to either stay, or go double random again.

What do you say theo? Ready to show the world how weak the west coast is? and how below par your super was...is...and always will be to that of the east coast's standards?

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
I'm going to say this, and quietly walk away.

Hey Fran! You're the Superman player right? How many locals have you won with Superman, both pre, and post-patch? I'm kind of drawing blanks here. Which major did you get top 8 at with pre-patch Superman, my paper is still left blank. None? Okay.

Like I said, I'm saying these couple of sentences, and walking away from this thread. See you at NEC.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!

Hey Fran! You're the Superman player right? How many locals have you won with Superman, both pre, and post-patch? I'm kind of drawing blanks here. Which major did you get top 8 at with pre-patch Superman, my paper is still left blank. None? Okay.

Like I said, I'm saying these couple of sentences, and walking away from this thread. See you at NEC.

Frantastic currently messaging Dartharma to delete the thread as quick as possible cause he knows hes gonna get bodied free.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!

Why not accept the challenge for fun. And for Bragging rights :D