What's new

Calling out the most fraudulent top 8 placer in Injustice

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
So I made a thread about Theo recently, which wasn't meant to be taken seriously (i'll still body you though @EMPEROR_THEO ). But I'm here to make a legitimate callout to someone who made his tournament resume based on undeserved wins. This is the freest player to ever make a top 8 in Injustice. He sucked in mk9, he sucks worse in Injustice but somehow people let him get good results.

@AK Smarrgasm

You had possibly the most fraudulent win of anyone in MK9 at MLG. You would never replicate that again. I have always bodied you, and I always will body you. I'm here to get redemption. Anything other than acceptance of this challenge I'll take as a pussying out and a forfeit of your accomplishments. This isn't friendly btw, I think you're a shitty player, it's just one loss I don't want to think about anymore.

I'll be at Evo. You better be there too. I'll start on ft10, $50 + a Panera gift card I got idk how much is on it (i got it as a graduation present). You can raise this as much as you'd like. I'm ready either way.

You feeling lucky?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I can never tell if you're serious or not.. It's like, ur to friendly to be mean :(
I lost 3-0 to Rain. It's my most embarrassing tournament loss. This is real shit and I want to put it behind me. I might as well make free money out of it

@rev0lver Explain this.

This thread is now about how you are the most fraudulent top 8 placer and Im challenging you to show just how free you are and to get you removed from the SRK Rankings like Tom Brady from the NFG.

Prepare to eat lightning and divekicks and ill also money match you in MK9 just so you can have a failed attempt at MLG redemption.
Didn't Tom brady in the end place like 12th or something? Don't remember the nfg rankings are down.

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator

@rev0lver Explain this.

This thread is now about how you are the most fraudulent top 8 placer and Im challenging you to show just how free you are and to get you removed from the SRK Rankings like Tom Brady from the NFG.

Prepare to eat lightning and divekicks and ill also money match you in MK9 just so you can have a failed attempt at MLG redemption.
The mighty Smarr has answered with a vengeance.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young

Luck only lasts so long and you know how our sets go. I honestly can't wait to embarrass you. I'm down for mk9. I won't even have to practice because that shit will be free anyway