What's new

CaLL OF DuTy CHALLENGE THREAD....

GhosT

Noob
Ghost are you drunk or something?
No im not.. I was actaully making a srs. thread.. people would rather say "oh you bad" than lose to me. i dont blame them..

But when i noticed enenra posted i knew this thread was for all the free players.. both MK and COD.. they free at both games apparently.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
No im not.. I was actaully making a srs. thread.. people would rather say "oh you bad" than lose to me. i dont blame them..

But when i noticed enenra posted i knew this thread was for all the free players.. both MK and COD.. they free at both games apparently.
1-You came on an MK forum where people will have different opinions on the proposed game. Go do gamebattles or something if you want serious games.
2-Magic man just said he thought the game was bad and you started calling him free blah blah blah
3-Nenray is a troll and youre feeding him
4-You're free

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
1-You came on an MK forum where people will have different opinions on the proposed game. Go do gamebattles or something if you want serious games.
2-Magic man just said he thought the game was bad and you started calling him free blah blah blah
4-You're free
the games actually good, but its not amazing. Its still COD, the shooting series that lets people think theyre actually good at something

GhosT

Noob
4-You're free
1. a lot of people here play cod

2. magic man IS FREE pick the GAME,, hes free,'

3. Yeah i didnt notice.

4. correct, except when i play you in sonya mirrors :p

5. Can i not make a thread adressing all the bad ass cod players? who suddenly claim the game is bad when put on the spot?

Smarrgasm

Read previous threads before taking sides bud

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
1. a lot of people here play cod

2. magic man IS FREE pick the GAME,, hes free,'

3. Yeah i didnt notice.

4. correct, except when i play you in sonya mirrors :p

5. Can i not make a thread adressing all the bad ass cod players? who suddenly claim the game is bad when put on the spot?

Smarrgasm

Read previous threads before taking sides bud
Yea how does your kenshi do against my sonya or rain. Both of which are 3-7 or worse.

GhosT

Noob
Yea how does your kenshi do against my sonya or rain. Both of which are 3-7 or worse.

why dont you be more salty?

top notch mod man... sitting here making kissy facesa so you KNOW I'm playing and y0u still get salty and butt hurt i beat u in a mirror? This is about call of duty man, if you wanna flex we can play Ft5 on Mk.. i dont give a fuck

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
why dont you be more salty?

top notch mod man... sitting here making kissy facesa so you KNOW I'm playing and y0u still get salty and butt hurt i beat u in a mirror? This is about call of duty man, if you wanna flex we can play Ft5 on Mk.. i dont give a fuck
You think i care about a sonya mirror? I dont even play the character anymore. If 2 of my friends want to, we'll put together a team and beat you at cod just to show you that even though i hate the game its not hard to be good. And dont bring me being a mod into this at all. Im allowed to talk just as you are on this site. I moderate a certain sub section of the forums. Ill even go personal and ask, how did you do at dallas?

Im tired of kids that talk shit just to talk shit.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
It does take an amount of some skill because of all the bs you have to avoid. If you complain its probably because you're free at it