What's new

Cal-El says FloE thinks Batgirl is the easiest character in any fighting game

What has happened here?

• Total voters

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
This is the ony time anything Batgirl related makes me smile.

Unless she loses and stuff.

Reactions: gdf
This is the same community that said Lobo's b12 d1 was a just frame

that's kind of a hard link though. It's also character specific and requires you to be right in the opponent's face to connect the d1.

about this infinite: if people put time into getting this down consistently, i can definitely see people using this to build meter/timer scam. This isn't some impossible interactable bullshit or something impractical, it just needs someone with not-shitty execution.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
No one is necessarily butt-hurt. Sonic Fox is obviously one of the few intelligent players that is still able to find tech, bugs, glitches, etc this far in the game's life. This post is just made because an extremely easy (TYM pls. It is not hard) infinite was found with Batgirl, both midscreen and in the corner.
no itss a juste frame the whole way. Getting it is easy. If I can see you get it 100x in a row, ll drop BG lol,

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
no itss a juste frame the whole way. Getting it is easy. If I can see you get it 100x in a row, ll drop BG lol,
@REDRUM Can you get 100% damage and record it for me. 17 reps should be around 80-90% or so. I don't think dropping something once out of 100 times means it's a just frame, but I think consistently taking off 100% or even 15+ reps shouldn't be a just frame.