What's new

Buffs and nerfs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skumz

So after playing with Zatanna bit online. I feel that she is a great character that I am loving right now. I feel her mind games will actually change the game. But I notice that she feels real heavy. I feel that she could use a slight speed boast bc she just feels sluggish. Not a big speed boast but a light one. It is like she is in heavy lag when there is no lag. That is the only real problem I see. I knew her normals wouldn't be good considering how good her specials were so that doesn't bother me.

Any buffs of nerfs you think she needs? Please share.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Fucking jesus, she's been out for a day, there's no way that you could possibly understand the character so well that you decide she needs buffs or nerfs. It should be a good 2 weeks at the very least before anything like this should even be thought about.

skumz

Fucking jesus, she's been out for a day, there's no way that you could possibly understand the character so well that you decide she needs buffs or nerfs. It should be a good 2 weeks at the very least before anything like this should even be thought about.
The topic didn't ask that. If you have nothing to contribute to the post plz move along. This is what I have noticed day one. Besides the post will be made now or later but it will be made. Does it really matter?

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
I would like a fix for how she handles online, but that's not really a buff, per say.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
The topic didn't ask that. If you have nothing to contribute to the post plz move along. This is what I have noticed day one. Besides the post will be made now or later but it will be made. Does it really matter?

Yes it does matter, because no one is knowledgeable enough to know what Zatanna needs. What if NRS listens and they buff her, and then it turns out she is incredibly broken and 10-0's other characters? Or what if they nerf her because of day 1 complaints and she becomes garbo tier when she wasn't that good to begin with?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but seriously come on.

skumz

Yes it does matter, because no one is knowledgeable enough to know what Zatanna needs. What if NRS listens and they buff her, and then it turns out she is incredibly broken and 10-0's other characters? Or what if they nerf her because of day 1 complaints and she becomes garbo tier when she wasn't that good to begin with?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but seriously come on.

I highly doubt that NRS would listen to one person saying that she is too sluggish unless many many others feel the same way. It doesn't take knowledge to see that she is slow online. In fact I just floating around the forums i notice that others noticed that as well. What is wrong with me pointing out that first day? Also if a person has nothing to contribute then obviously they see no problem with her. I haven't found anything wrong with her expect the fact that she is obviously slow as hell and at times her moves seem non responsive or they activate late. Maybe the topic title was wrong but I see nothing wrong with what I said. Really not that serious...

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I think we are a weeeeeeee bit early to be talking buffs and nerfs on a character that has barely been out for 24 hours. She may feel sluggish to you because you are not used to the character because she has only been out for a day. I am sure you will get used to it in time.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.