What's new

Brook ''XBox One to PS4'' controller adapter

X360/XB1 -> P4 Converter well done with Elite wireless controller.
If you need beta version, I could release to you for looking.

if you could please help me with mine it would be VERY appreciated. i added your skype.
There are two folder for Zeroplus USB Driver & latest firmware for BROOK XBOX One -> PS4 Converter in my dropbox.
BTW, I wrote new instructions to follow and do. Have any issues, please let me know.
Please use a XBOX One controller without Headset to update at this version.
At next version, you will use XBOX One controller with Headset & Elite to update.
My Skype: tsongjhy/FB message: Tsung.Chih.Huang/mail:[email protected]
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vdwkkc8rug5dshn/AABH8N1nZyKntTyF6Senhumoa?dl=0

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
@C-Sword so what is the status on the viability of this converter?

Im just wondering what all I would need to do to use it at tournaments after hearing of some recent issues after PS4 updates.

Im thinking about ordering one but just want to be sure it works 100% before i do.

Im just wondering what all I would need to do to use it at tournaments after hearing of some recent issues after PS4 updates.

Im thinking about ordering one but just want to be sure it works 100% before i do.
Already fixed V3.15 timeout ..

C-Sword

Noob

It seems like every time the PS4 is updated (well, it happened with the last two updates), the Brook adapter has the 8 minute timeout, Brook usually releases the fix within 2 days, you can also download the tournament patch to disable turbo. It's still the best adapter currently available in the market. If you get one, I'd suggest you to make sure it has the latest firmware.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
It seems like every time the PS4 is updated (well, it happened with the last two updates), the Brook adapter has the 8 minute timeout, Brook usually releases the fix within 2 days, you can also download the tournament patch to disable turbo. It's still the best adapter currently available in the market. If you get one, I'd suggest you to make sure it has the latest firmware.
Alright thanks for the info. I may go ahead and order it now and then post here again once it comes in just so I can make sure I have everything right.

Hey guys I just bought a converter today will I still need to do an update out the box so I don't get s time out limit
Only updated [ A patch file ] to fix timeout issue, don't install USB Driver and don't update B patch file.
Please use correct file to update, so that every converters owned firmware to do.
http://www.brookaccessory.com/download/

Refer to look Video file(PS3->PS4), All PS4 converters used the same updating process. only different combo keys to enter and exit mode.
>> A file started at 02:00-04:00

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Cronusmax is what i use and it has completely overriden the 8 minute timeout, although you do need to do a USB hub to do that. Ill look into this brook converter too, seems cool

I got the Xbox 360/Xbox One to PS4 Brook Converter last week and it works great! Got my Xbox 360 Mad Catz FightStick TE Round 1 working on my PS4 with no noticeable lag at all. I highly recommend this device if you're in the market for one!

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I'm liking the reviews I've seen everywhere for Brook but I'm just not completely sold yet.

Is there a way I can get pointed out to more vids where I can compare it to cronusmax?

I'm very very interested in buying the Brook but if cronus is starting to make headway then I'm starting to get torn on where my time and money should go without the worries and frustrations I don't want to experience.

Really need some help help on this guy's.

Thanks.

Only updated [ A patch file ] to fix timeout issue, don't install USB Driver and don't update B patch file.
Please use correct file to update, so that every converters owned firmware to do.
http://www.brookaccessory.com/download/

Refer to look Video file(PS3->PS4), All PS4 converters used the same updating process. only different combo keys to enter and exit mode.
>> A file started at 02:00-04:00

This shows play station pad do I do the same process but with my Xbox elite controller ?