What's new

Bricked PS4 already

GhosT

Noob
The last 5 next gen threads I saw the Sony guys started the fan boy war. They feel the need to after the fail that was ps3. I do think understand the loyalty to a Console when it flat sucked balls. Lagged harder on AND offline. While possessing superior power LOL.. and those awesome exclusives mmmmmmk
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

My HDMI port on my Xbox360 is broken and I can still play games. I don't think that's the reason PS4 keeps crashing and failing on boot.

HDMI only affects sound or the image so how does it prevent it to safe boot or function.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I'm looking forward to picking one up but there hasn't been a title to fully push me over to next gen. I'm curious, which one was it for you if at all?
I was more hype for the system in general rather than the games. But I also like Killzone, so I went with that for my first game.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I don't really play Injustice much anymore. I haven't played in about 3 weeks now, but who knows, I might end up getting it for PS4 if the netcode is improved.
Yeah I'm curious if there's much of a difference. From my experience...launch titles are more just to give a minor glimpse on what the new console is capable of. Once Dev's get a better understanding on how to build for Next Gen (as well as inevitable triple A IP's start getting sequels)...that's when I start looking seriously about buying a new console.