What's new

Bow down to your new lord and master, plebeians.

Altaire

Noob
Alright scrubs, the quality has arrived. I got the mod spot for this forum (as if anyone ELSE would be so fit for my position), and now that I have risen to power, your standard of living will be solely contingent on the kind of offering you'll give to persuade me not to troll the everloving fuck out of you. The iron fist is here, gentlemen, and it's about to do some iron fisting.

...Okay, so real talk, I saw the other character mods making similar threads and I felt I should follow suit. I'm sure most of you know who I am by now, so I'll skip the introduction. Truthfully, I'm happy to be here, and I'm very grateful to Krayzie for appointing me. I'm really not sure what my first plan of action will be; my Cyber Sub guide will be finished over the next week, and as soon as it's done, I'll be making that into a sticky topic. Until then, I'm just going to keep an eye on the boards and do any cleaning where necessary. If anyone has any suggestions, questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Every single thread titled "Player vs player" moved into loco's match thread because it's clogging space

Also I recommend u try out every proposed trick, combo, reset, trap before storms posts on front page. I think it should only come from you after checking it's validity

That's all for now master :)

Altaire

Noob
Every single thread titled "Player vs player" moved into loco's match thread because it's clogging space

Also I recommend u try out every proposed trick, combo, reset, trap before storms posts on front page. I think it should only come from you after checking it's validity

That's all for now master :)
Don't worry. I'm here with a human player on a lagless monitor for the weekend, so we're going to be doing some heavy testing before I put the guide out.

I'll definitely take your suggestion to move those threads. Good call.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Don't worry. I'm here with a human player on a lagless monitor for the weekend, so we're going to be doing some heavy testing before I put the guide out.

I'll definitely take your suggestion to move those threads. Good call.
I for one, welcome our icy cybernetic overlords.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Your still free asstaire. Even with your new powers. LOL

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Just popping in to say gratz altaire. stay free.

EDIT: Also, looking forward to the guide. I'm heavily considering picking up cyber sub.