What's new

Borderlands 2 : Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
If anyone is on the fence about getting this dlc, it is well worth the price of admission.
The humor is cranked to 11, and they cranked up the difficulty as well.
It also leaves enough in the ending to possibly maybe elude to yet another badass dlc.

-- -- --

Now for those of you do have it, does anyone have a Mysterious Amulet you can dupe me or at least let me hold for 2 secs till the trophy pops. Its the last trophy I need, leaving me at 99% and I believe I may have screwed myself out of being able to get the amulet myself. So pleeeease, someone on PS3 hook me up! I have quite a bit of lv50 legendaries I can dupe for you as payment.

HALP!

so i'm assuming it's a one-time obtainable quest item? i've only started like the 4th mission of the dlc and haven't continued in like a week lol. i'd dupe for free if i had it.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
There's a rare spawn guy you talk to in the Lair of Infinite Agony that will sell you the amulet.
Problem is, I think I may have killed him by accident. And if you kill him, you cant buy the amulet from him anymore.

if no one else comes up with an amulet by tomorrow, i'll try and get it for you. i'll get back to this dlc in the morning and play until i find mr. miz (guy who sells it)

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I didn't even know you could dupe items in this game.

On a side note, who's the guy who sells it to you and what does the item do?

Oh, and on the topic oh this DLC, it's fucking amazing, even though I feel they missed an opportunity with the raid boss (Seriously thought it should have been the Weenie Emperor.).

i'll do it for free lol. i play bl2 casually now but i used to be the hardcore farming raid bosses day after day type of guy. the grind was too stronk and the reward to effort ratio was not profitable at all lol so i ended up grinding myself out of interest.

I didn't even know you could dupe items in this game.

Oh, and on the topic oh this DLC, it's fucking amazing, even though I feel they missed an opportunity with the raid boss (Seriously thought it should have been the Weenie Emperor.).

mr. miz is the guy who sells it. it costs more the higher your difficulty. ultimate is around 3mil, true is 850k and normal is 125k.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
It sparkles at your feet the more people you have in your group that have it, and it also extends the buffs you get from the pixies you encounter.

But really all it does is fill that 1% void in my trophy list lol

It sparkles at your feet the more people you have in your group that have it, and it also extends the buffs you get from the pixies you encounter.

But really all it does is fill that 1% void in my trophy list lol

LOL it sparkles. i had stopped reading there and thought that was all it did and i would not have been disappointed if it was. love BL humor.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Yeah its like a MLP joke or something, extra people in party with it adds more sparkles and hearts and stars and shit