What's new

Boon tweets image of Kano being "FINISHED" with Kitana's arm & fan?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Oh, I see it now!

You can see the outline of the round part of Kung Lao's hat in the blue shaded area. It's leaving a bit of a blue trail, but there's a clear line defining the top of the hat. I'm glad it's not Kitana.
Ya I see it, looks like the hat just went around in a circle cutting off his hand and scalp.

GenieWeenie

Just an insignificant speck of feculent scum.
You guys aren't paying attention to the blue sleeve on the arm. If you look at Lao's costume, he has gauntlets on his arms but they don't extend all the way to his wrists.Edit:They actually do, but they're not blue. :DOGE

Oh, I see it now!

You can see the outline of the round part of Kung Lao's hat in the blue shaded area. It's leaving a bit of a blue trail, but there's a clear line defining the top of the hat. I'm glad it's not Kitana.
Are you sure it's Kung Lao's hat? I thought it was too, but it looked rather big to me. I'm not sure what to think.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
You guys aren't paying attention to the blue sleeve on the arm. If you look at Lao's costume, he has gauntlets on his arms but they don't extend all the way to his wrists.Edit:They actually do, but they're not blue. :DOGE
True! Kung Jin?!

Youphemism

I still think it's Kitana. Boon usually gives hints the day before a reveal and he went out of his way to say,"Fans of 60 fps Youtube videos should check this out...Especially tomorrow."
Or maybe he was pointing out that the video would be at 60fps lol. He also tweeted "Prince!!" not too long ago but that doesn't mean Rain is tomorrows reveal :p

@Law Hero You're right about the size. What I meant to say was, I'm not sure the hat would somehow fit the profile of how we know it to look like, as in there are too many curves or is irregularly shaped. Of course, I could have also been disregarding the areas around the outlines I made earlier as shadow, which would have made it seem more like fans in this case. I more than likely not seeing thing from your perspective though, which is leading to the confusion.

Last edited:
There will be a female reveal tomorrow. Shaun Himmerick (aka @lover_of_tacos) twitted me to "check out the video" followed by a "lady lover" tweet when I asked if there would be a female reveal. I was thinking it would be Mileena (not the person in the pic), but this could be Kitana in this pic. I will kms if its Sheeva! Haha

BRUTALITY

Banned
its not kitana and i think this title is irresponsible. its a mystery persons arm but im wagering it being a teaser for KL fatality

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Whoever brightened the picture screwed it up. The dark picture is supposed to be like that so you can see the dark blue next to the grey(Kung Lao's hat).

I still wouldnt be surprised if it was Kitana though.

Youphemism

When he tweeted "Prince!", he could've been referring to Goro since he is the prince of Outworld.
Yeah I know but we were talking about the video and how it's going to have a new reveal in it, and because Goro wouldn't be a new reveal I used Rain as the example.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Does anybody got the link to the MK9 Kung Lao's trailer video? To compare them with MKX when it comes out!

Ive been looking for the vid for years but cant find it.