What's new

General/Other Boon, "Rumor has it that Batgirl will be available to download for INJUSTICE next Tuesday"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Barbara Gordon or "Batgirl" has been set to be released next Tuesday according to a "rumor" that Ed Boon has heard. Batgirl is the second official Injustice: Gods Among Us downloadable character after Lobo. If you haven't seen her game-play video yet, what are you waiting for? To help prep you for the Batgirl hype, below is her game-play video. For those who purchased the Season Pass, your next character is soon to be on her way.

"noobde: Rumor has it that Batgirl will be available to download for INJUSTICE next Tuesday. Just sayin' ...."

Source: noobde
Image via JoyStiq.com

Attachments

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Holy hell this dlc is coming out fast. Inb4 conspiracies of the chars being cut from final release in order to be resold later for extra monies
Well that's because it was planned long ago. They probably had them ready for a long time now. One could even say they could have even been part of the main cast.

I think DLC2 was them with an idea of who they thought we might want. Then they just sit back and read forums and create the next 4 from our thoughts and ideas.

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
Well that's because it was planned long ago. They probably had them ready for a long time now. One could even say they could have even been part of the main cast.

I think DLC2 was them with an idea of who they thought we might want. Then they just sit back and read forums and create the next 4 from our thoughts and ideas.
I agree with him. Plus they know what they're doing from doing DLC's on MK. Same procedure. Just that now the processing speed for them to do so is greater. That and giving us the opportunity to select our next four cast of characters. Would say no other company has done this, but Capcom and other ones have gone down this road as well. Here's hope to the future DLC characters.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Holy hell this dlc is coming out fast. Inb4 conspiracies of the chars being cut from final release in order to be resold later for extra monies
Exactly and people complain about Capcom.
FrothyOmen: You could be right...
Neclord: At least NRS had the descency to remove the content from the disk prior to selling the damn game...

I think its as it was said earlier this DLC was already planned way ahead of time, and the development was likely in the final stages. The skins likely the same being done there, they themselves knew obvisouly which ones people were going to be wanting. Thus far I have been ok with NRS' DLC practices the skin packs were reasonbly priced at bascally 1 dollar per skin and a almost any FG sells a character for 5 bucks amd rarely do they give away a bonus skin with it either. I wasn't too fond of their pre-order exclusive nonsense, but I can still the reason and why it was implimented, except for the IOS BS that just needs to go...

Swift retribution is about to pay a visit to all those who cried about her inclusion. Batgirl haters, I hope you are ready.. Prepare your salt shakers.

Batgirl is here.
Batgirl sucks as a person and nobody wants her except for you. Stop trying to take all of the white women from us!

I'm interested in the fighting game character whom I'm ignoring is actually Batgirl though...

The Mighty Yoch

Shocking Your System
I'm literally only excited because this means that Zod is in the horizon after Batgirl.
I really hope not. As much as I really like the Batgirl character, I don't care for Zod. He never struck me as a good villain but that is probably just me. I know a lot of people are looking forward to him and that's great but I still kinda hope the mining was wrong on him.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Too bad Boon doesn't know anyone at NRS that could give him some inside info.

In other news, I'm more excited about the skins coming the Joker Red Hood skin looks sick. I wonder what the other 3 will be.

Batgirl.....yawn.

The Killing Joke pack has 3 Joker skins.