What's new

Bomb Patch on Tuesday

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Hi Guys.

After reading the speculated patch notes for tuesday, I was wondering if anyone could elaborate on the sentence ''Cyber SubZero's Bomb has a smaller buffer window''

Any feedback would be great.

Thank you

Jay

TasteTheRainbow

Self-appointed king
Basically, that means you'll have less time to input ff+3 (or bb+3 or bbf+3 or whatever you want to do ). This is to make it so you can do ff, wait half a second, then use his 3,4/3,3 mixup accordingly. It's the next best thing besides changing the actual input for the whole thing.

I like this way better, if they had changed the input to 4 it could have messed with the slide input. (b,b,f+4 for a bomb vs. b,f+4 for a slide)

Tw1sted

Noob
i've screwed up my bomb setup on knockdown numerous times trying to ff3 and then dash in 3 4 only to get a wiffed second bomb that doesn't come out. then i eat a combo instead of setting up my 50% xray. can't wait for this change.

spin4u

Noob
So did this patch fix it? The buffer zone or something. Getting tired of doing dash up bomb instead of grab/3,4 strings.

Can someone confirm this

Fate

Noob
According to PS3 side I read it's still extremely hard to dash combo without getting a bomb. This sucks. It's so annoying.

Yea you basically still get a bomb if your not perfect. How the fuck was this supposed to be a fix?
This is as to not mess up your dash in 3...moves, it basically means that you when you dash forward or back and then press 3, you will No longer do an accidental Ice bomb.