What's new

Guide Black Adam Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Got another easy midscreen 40% no meter off of 22. 22 Trait - 22b1 - 11 Black Magic - B23 1+3.

Also anyone got some good naked B3/F3 stuff? Best im getting for no meter is like 26-30%

B3 - J2 - B23 1+3 30%

F3- B23 1+3 26% and thats like the best im finding cause you cant use black magic after either one.

Reactions: Dan

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Off of a raw b.3 I think, b.3, j.3 xx Far Boot Stomp, b.2, 3, u.1+3 works.
Damn thats nice. I had some trouble at first getting the j3 into divekick for the right follow up but now i got it down. Thats awesome. 39% if you use MB B3 for an AA.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
i hate it when i whiff punish jumpers with b23 as theyve jumped, anyone found a combo for an air b23?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
The most difficult for me was the j3 into divekick but its just timing. Im sure the 11 trait into b23 isnt easy either.
11 trait alone is difficult for me, not many times where you get actually punish - shit and im usually surprised and miss the trait timing

and his meter bnb is ridiculously hard to land with him floating around like a hellium filled snorlax

The most difficult for me was the j3 into divekick but its just timing. Im sure the 11 trait into b23 isnt easy either.
I don't think 11 trait into b23, is that hard, you just need to not mash b23 or you'll get just standing 3. I think the only really difficult part of the combo is figuring out which side you're coming down on, because at certain timings it crosses up when you land.

McTease

Nay.
I personally think just going into b.2, 3 after divekick is more consistent than going into 1, 1 xx Trait. It's hard to determine where you're going to be after the divekick connects.

Does anyone have any tips on timing b.1 xx T into whatever combo?

I work at a comic store and ended up playing this on our big screen all night tonight. I was losing a lot with Flash and then I picked Black Adam. I only ended up losing like 5 matches out of 30+. It was really nice.

Now that I can study this thread I plan on maining him. He's so good.

Brownie

Stay Wet <3
B1 Combos

No Trait: b1 Black Magic, j2, b2, 3, 11 Lightning Storm 25%

Trait: b1 Black Magic, j2, 11 Trait, b2, 3, 11 Lightning Storm 33%

No Trait, 1 Bar: b1 Black Magic, j2, b2 Lightning Cage MB, nj3 Far FootDive 33%

Trait and 1 Bar: b1 Black Magic, j2, 11 Trait, b2 Lightning Cage MB, nj3 Far FootDive 40%

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
B1 Combos

No Trait: b1 Black Magic, j2, b2, 3, 11 Lightning Storm 25%

Trait: b1 Black Magic, j2, 11 Trait, b2, 3, 11 Lightning Storm 33%

No Trait, 1 Bar: b1 Black Magic, j2, b2 Lightning Cage MB, nj3 Far FootDive 33%

Trait and 1 Bar: b1 Black Magic, j2, 11 Trait, b2 Lightning Cage MB, nj3 Far FootDive 40%
So much unsafe =/ I think b1 is best used alone since it is +4 on block. Should grant a free follow up 223 then d1 lightning hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.