What's new

bin laden dead, FINALLY!

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Oh, come on. He was killed 10 years ago and they are just now telling us so they could continue the war. Or I could be wrong. Either way. They got him right here in Afghanistan.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I don't think it's a stunt, I think it's real. Even if it isn't real the effect this could have might be very good. Could influence the economy, new partnerships, or even destroy them. ::|

Tim Static

Adminerator
Dont believe the news: Mike (MK3Fan) pulled the Liu Kang fatality on him by dropping a MK3 cab on bin Laden.

Flawless Victory.

Tim Static said:
Dont believe the news: Mike (MK3Fan) pulled the Liu Kang fatality on him by dropping a MK3 cab on bin Laden.

Flawless Victory.
LOL - this was by far the best Osama story I've heard all day :D

I heard it wasn't the military that found him...It was in fact a bunch of hackers that hacked PSN and got Osamas billing information.

Dreamcatcher said:
That guy is mentally unstable.
Sorry if this is a sudden appearance of Captain "NO SHIT"...but sarcasm was the predominant tone in that fellow's video. I doubt he believes in picking Bin Laden and sodomizing the corpse with a fire axe or the crack about the jews.

...and I really really hope the line about Obama showing the American populous that he "has a little Reagan" in him was a jest as well...though I fully know it is not.